YIKES!! Im scared!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So last night a 17 year old girl got shot and killed at the movie theater that is about less than a mile from my house!!! The police know who shot her, but have yet to find him :scared:. :nervous: Tonight, I am on total lock down, and Vegas of course keeps wanting out. I let him out but I stand right at the door watching him. Joe keeps telling me the killer is no where near and long gone, but I am truly scared tonight or until they find the shooter. What a scary/sad world we live in today, the news wont give any details other than there was a fight and she got shot and killed!! I sure hope they find the killer (who is 19) soon and I can have some peace in my house. Vegas is going to have to just learn to "hold it" a little longer. I told him to hurry last time that there was a murderer out there and I swear he ran, pee'd and ran right back in. I think he understood me!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ohh and it was a group of kids ages 15 to 21 when the fight went down at 2 AM, who in the hell let's their kids out that late? The last movie ended at 12:30, so the news did say it was a local hangout. WTH??? I thought I lived in a very safe area of town, I have a police officer as my next door neighbor!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Good grief… I swear Kelly, it's NEVER ending these days. I'm getting my concealed license soon… my hubby carries his gun everywhere w/him anymore, and now I'm starting to agree w/him. It's not safe anywhere anymore… people are crazy nowadays.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Good grief… I swear Kelly, it's NEVER ending these days. I'm getting my concealed license soon… my hubby carries his gun everywhere w/him anymore, and now I'm starting to agree w/him. It's not safe anywhere anymore… people are crazy nowadays.

My father that is an avid gun collector/seller, maker has left me all his guns in the will, when my son can get 5 years clean, they will go to him, (god knows when that will happen), but I personally am not a gun person. When I was in Ohio 2 weeks ago he showed me his collection and was telling me what each is worth, it is a lot of $$, After today thinking I lived safe, might just have to keep one of those guns!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sad, but this just seems to be the way if the world now. We have guns in the house and a security system that is used all the time... Regardless of where you live safety has to be part of your life because ,it can happen anywhere

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So sad, but this just seems to be the way if the world now. We have guns in the house and a security system that is used all the time... Regardless of where you live safety has to be part of your life because ,it can happen anywhere

We too have a full security system, still scares the crap out of me!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We too have a full security system, still scares the crap out of me!

Hell yeah...even with the system, I would be too

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
You can live in the safest of neighborhoods.....it only takes one person with ill intent to make it unsafe. So.....always be on guard. Always.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
My father that is an avid gun collector/seller, maker has left me all his guns in the will, when my son can get 5 years clean, they will go to him, (god knows when that will happen), but I personally am not a gun person. When I was in Ohio 2 weeks ago he showed me his collection and was telling me what each is worth, it is a lot of $$, After today thinking I lived safe, might just have to keep one of those guns!!

I grew up around guns… my dad had me shooting in elementary school. Of course that was a different time back then, but I want my kids to feel confident that if they need to use a gun (GOD forbid) they will know how. My son can already shoot, and my daughter will be learning very soon. It's a very sad world that we live in now :(

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
These kids now days have no regard for life. Plus they should not be allowed to hang out that late. Nothing good happens that late at night.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.