cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm trying to immerse myself in more happy, positive animal news...otherwise, I'll just wallow in too much sadness going on in the world.

SO, i don't know if anyone shared this story yet but when I heard about it, my spirit was lifted. It's about the the Pit Bull and the Chihuaha...Joanie and Chachi. Apparently, the two were found wandering the streets of Savannah, GA, as strays.

Chachi, the Chihuaha had a very bad eye infection and Joanie was carrying him on his back and also, on some occasions, carrying him in her mouth. Joanie would also lovingly lick Chachi's bad eye, according to witnesses.

pitbull26n-4-web.jpg

The full story is here: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ted-found-wandering-streets-article-1.1880363

The HAPPY news is that the pair have been adopted TOGETHER to a family in Floriday. I hope they will both live happy, healthy, and well-LOVED lives.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I read this the other day... Awesome story

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
What a cool story! (And here I thought the thread was pics of [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] Scott Baio tattoo.)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
How sweet!! I loved that show cuz Scott Baio was hot!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Great story!!

I want to see Lynn's tattoo

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Yes I read this, I had tears in my eyes, The love these two have for each other is so Wonderful. I was excited that they both were adopted together, this Precious Pair never needs to be apart. Wishing all the Happiness and Love for Joanie and Chachi.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] I read this story and it was the sweetest thing how they were so devoted to each other. I was hoping that they would not be separated.
Oh by the way, my tattoo didn't turn out too well. I fell asleep at the time and woke up with this chachi.jpg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness, this is an amazing story!!! I'm like you Henny, I get so tired of all the horrible abuse stories on the news (and FB) sometimes I just honestly can't look at them anymore, it makes me physically sick!!!

Members online

No members online now.