Be careful for what you wish for..

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
So I did the ultimate no-no, I have bartended for over 20 years, always nights. I met my husband as a customer, NEVER, EVER went out with a customer, but something struck me with him. Anyways ladies.. You all know we put on day time make up and night time make up. Well I worked nights and had on heavier make-up. When Joe and I started getting "serious" he told me I wore to much make-up. so therefore I lightened up. Now that I work days only I wear minimul and Im OK with it.

Tonight he told me he rarely see's me with make up, WHY???? Because by the time he gets off I have washed my face and had a shower!!! SO.......Done decided, he said it would be nice to see me all made up. We have a lunch date Sat. I am going to look like a CLOWN, LMAO, this is the way my :evil: mind works!!! I will show him make-up times 10!!!! LOL can't wait!!! Bet he will want minimul again!!!! :evilhaha:

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Do it up like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show. That will show him. Lol

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgLol. You're wicked. He's certainly going to get more than he bargained for. We definitely need pictures. Lol

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I like how your mind works...:goodone::evilplan:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... this is going to be GREAT!! PLEASE get someone to video his reaction

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Now you just need to record his initial reaction when he sees you all made up!!!
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION] LOL, I forgot all about Mimi from Drew Carey. That was such a funny show.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online