New Grocery store story....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I have posted many things that happen to me at our local grocery store and I promise all of them are TRUE, I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!!! Soooo

I get off work dead tired tonight, have to go get grocery's since I was gone 7 days last week to Ohio and had bare essentials here for this week. I buy almost $200 worth of meat/groceries. I take them out to "my" car, and I was pushing a heavy load. This lady stopped right in front of my cart....I said "go ahead, this is my stop, I have to put the grocery's in the trunk"

She responds "This is YOUR car??, Im like yes, :whut?:, so I am standing there with my clicker trying to open the trunk and it wasent opening, the whole time she is standing there watching me (weirdo) Im like WTH??? My clicker must be broke, so I start to use my key. Then FINALLY she say's "Mam, this is MY car and that aint going to work"!!! I was soooo confused!! :eek:

Her car was a Camry and I drive a Lincoln LS, swear they looked a like and same exact color, MY car was two isle's over, so after I shoved my heavy cart for about 3-4 minutes I seen my damn car!!!! We both had a good laugh but I was :eek:

I swear the weirdest things happen at that store!!!
[MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] how's that for your laugh of the day you were needing?? I am so stoooopid at times, but WTH, why did she let me go through all that and not say something right away???

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Too funny.. Shall I say it or wait for someone else? Sounds like a stupid is as stupid does moment. Except not bully related... :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg Kelly this is just what I needed!! :rofl: that lady just let you try to open her car- I wonder if she was laughing in the inside....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Kelly, don't worry. My dad was at the government center to pay a ticket with my younger brothers. He was driving his gray minivan. Well, they get done and go out to the parking lot, find the van, open it and hop in. My dad is sitting there and one of my brothers says, "Dad, why does the car smell like smoke?". They had gotten in the wrong car! It was the exact model and the key actually worked! My dad said it was the funniest thing - they quickly hopped out and scooted away so no one would think they were stealing the car! They found their actual minivan a couple of rows over. :lol: :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... I am crying at my desk... that is so freakin' funny -- Kelly, you are too much!! :rofl: :rofl:

Kevikell

Jun 9, 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
Country
us
Bulldog(s) Names
Bridgette, Maybull & Heidi ('03-15)
Thanks for a great laugh!!! You are certainly not the only one this has happened to but it was sooo funny to read. I literally laughed out loud! :)

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Omg Kelly this is just what I needed!! :rofl: that lady just let you try to open her car- I wonder if she was laughing in the inside....

She had to have been, after I realized and she told me it was HER car, we both laughed!

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Something similar just happened to me. I was in the parking lot of Wal mart getting ready to pull away when this woman opened the side door of my mini van. She was Talking away and loading her bags into my car. When she looked up and realized she wasn't talking to her family member she screamed and apologized saying she had the same van! Weird. My kids were with me in the back seat and were a little freaked out.

rembo

Sep 3, 2021
canada
Country
canada
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
I work in a small grocery store in a small local town. The power goes out and we donā€™t have any generators, so essentially, we are waiting in the store to see if the power will be restored or if we should go home.

We keep the doors open to get any cool air flowing through but put a cart in the doorway with a sign saying we are closed due to the power outage, but that doesnā€™t stop people from trying to shop.

A middle-aged man walks up.

Customer: ā€œYouā€™re closed? Can I buy a beer?ā€

Me: ā€œNo, you canā€™t. We donā€™t have any power.ā€

Customer: ā€œI donā€™t need power to buy a beer.ā€

Me: ā€œWe need power to run the register to ring up the beer. Also, we need power to run the refrigerator to keep your beer cool. You do need power to buy a beer.ā€

He walked away, only to come back a minute later to ask how long we planned to have the power out. I had to explain to him that we didnā€™t plan a power outage.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue Peggy(soon to be placed)
but WTH, why did she let me go through all that and not say something right away???
She was recording you for a Facebook post
Going there now to look for you.
TY for sharing. ;)

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online