The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Friday needs to hurry up and get here. I am going to play hooky from work and head down to the World Series Dog show that is starting on Wednesday. While the show is going to be awesome I am more interested in the vendors and as EBRN is going to have a booth I will also get to chat with Jen and several volunteers as well as see the adorable babies and maybe even Pearl..... tick tock hurry up already.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Ha, ha, I know that feeling...wanting the work week to whiz by! That sounds like a lot of fun, Todd. And it would be spectacular if you could meet Pearl in person too. Don't forget to take lots of pics!
Will u be bringing Harlea with you?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am just happy it is 5 o'clock somewhere! Have fun!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Well I am a day closer to you Todd its Tuesday evening here.

Sounds like you are going to have a good weekend don't forget the camera

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
While we can bring Harlea with us the building that the event is being held is is over 700,000 sqft in size so I don't want to over do it with her even with a stroller as she is so excitable around other dogs. As for pictures... I wasn't planning on taking a camera, but i will have my phone and if I remember I will snap a few shots of the rescue bullies that are there. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
This sounds like so much fun Todd, lucky you. I always look forward to the Woofstock Dog Show that comes twice a year. Although I like the summer venue better than the winter one because its held outdoors in Toronto. I love all the vendors and seeing all the new products that come out, plus the prices are usually a little less than in the stores. I got winter coats for Dozer and Blossom there last winter. It's great that you'll see the rescue booth, and maybe Pearl. I hope you post some pics. Have fun.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my goodness… I'm so jealous that you get to see Pearl :w00t: Have you seen her pics lately?!! All of her hair has returned, and she looks amazing. I hope you do take pics Todd, sounds awesome!!!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh my goodness… I'm so jealous that you get to see Pearl :w00t: Have you seen her pics lately?!! All of her hair has returned, and she looks amazing. I hope you do take pics Todd, sounds awesome!!!
According to EBRN Pearl will be there Wednesday and Thursday for sure, but Friday is a maybe depending on how she does the other 2 days. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Very exciting!!! Have a great time and I sure hope you get to meet Pearl!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
how totally cool! Have a great time and get LOADS of pictures. Pearl is looking great

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Sounds like a lot of fun! And you get to meet Pearl! Have tons of fun and please remember to take tons of pictures too!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
So jealous!!! Have a wonderful time!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.