Not only for Bulldogs, ACV by Bragg

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I originally bought the bottle of apple cider vinegar (AVC) for Porkie and I ended up using it . Back of the bottle has a simple recipe adding 1-2 tsp in your water and raw honey . I bought some raw honey at my local farmers market. It's only been 4 days drinking this stuff. I feel so much better! I am amazed how it makes me feel. I have a messed up nervous system and joints. I am a sign language interpreter which drains me physically and mentally. I get numb arms in my sleep. Since drinking this , my numb arms are going away. I am loving the results. Good news is it's helping control my appetite.

I know every person is different if this could make a difference in you encourage you to give it a chance.

We can be healthy along with our babies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, most things that are healthy for us are healthy for dogs, and vice versa. I was drinking ACV before I gave it to my dogs, I've been making a drink every morning with a glass of warm water, a squished lemon, 2 Tbsps of ACV, and organic honey. I haven't tried raw honey, as I don't know where to buy it, but will look into where I can buy raw honey. Maybe at a local Farmers market or a health food store? Ther e are so many health benefits to using ACV. You can also use it in your salads instead of using regular oil and vinegar.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hi, most things that are healthy for us are healthy for dogs, and vice versa. I was drinking ACV before I gave it to my dogs, I've been making a drink every morning with a glass of warm water, a squished lemon, 2 Tbsps of ACV, and organic honey. I haven't tried raw honey, as I don't know where to buy it, but will look into where I can buy raw honey. Maybe at a local Farmers market or a health food store? Ther e are so many health benefits to using ACV. You can also use it in your salads instead of using regular oil and vinegar.

I need to add some lemon , warm drink be ideal for winter even a replacement for coffee. About the raw honey , natural food store ought to have it or farmers market. It's not as sweet as reg honey. I got mine at a farmers market.

True what 's good for our babies is good for us :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
The warm water is good everyday, because when you mix warm water and a squished lemon, it is an excellent detoxifier for your liver. That's how I started drinking it, I drank warm water and lemon for years, and then my friends mother in law told me about ACV, and how she drank it with warm water, lemon, ACV and raw or organic honey.

OP
MissWaddles13

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Update: I been drinking it for 3 weeks and lost weight :) with nutrition and exercise paid off

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.