Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So I wanna know who is going to watch this next season. I must say that I thought they could never replace Paula and Simon, but now I must admit I am pleased with their choices as I think both Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez are very interesting choices.

Hopefully they will keep it interesting, but I hope more than anything they bring something new to the show. I thought last season was a bit snoozeville.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'm unsure about it now that Simon has gone .... but I am looking forward to his new show starting "The X-Factor"!!! That's very similar to American Idol, and is HUGE in UK. :up:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I just look forward to the tryouts.
After that I stop watching. Now if
you wanna talk Big Brother I'm
ALL IN!!! Favorite show of all time.
Well after Lost.

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think my most favorite show right now is Fringe. Great show! But LOST was my most favorite ever! I did not start watching it until 2009, so I watched the first 5 seasons on my ipod, then made hubby watch it so we watched it every night for months.... then my sons watched it... and then it ended before I really got to be a REAL LOST fanatic! :/

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I was over seas in Iraq when
it started.So when I came home
it was into its 2nd season. Mywife
told me how good it was. But I didn't
want to watch it.

I guess in 2008 I had to have foot
surgery and wouldn't be able to walk
at all for about a week. When she brought
me home from the Dr office she rented the
first season of lost. I was HOOKED!!!

For the next week I watched at least 13
hours a day of Lost. Best series ever!!
Have you watched The Event? Its from
the creators of Lost but I can't get into
it as much.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No I have not watched it but I have seen some previews for it. I have to keep my DVR to a minimum because I just dont have time. Right now I have Chuck, House, Greys Anatomy, Fringe, American Idol and V. I cannot handle anymore because it takes me the entire off season to get caught up..... I just finished watching everything from the fall! LOL

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Greys Anatomy?? My wife loves that
show. The only saving grace on that
show is Dr Owen Hunt. He is one of my
favorite actors. He played Lucious Vorenus
on Rome. Best character he has ever
played.

In case you might be wondering how much I
liked him in Rome. My cat is named Lucious.
I put a video up of Lucious and Jozi playing when
we first got her.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i watched the very first season fo idol and tried watchin the 2nd but couldnt ever get into like the 1st season... my shows are big bang theroy 2 and a half men greys anatomy private practice parenthood desperate housewives :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I am a huge AI fan, I have watched every season since it started, I thought last years was snoozeville also, when I met my husband just about 2 yrs ago, he had never watched AI, he too is now hooked, but in return he got me hooked on Chuck, so those are the two show's that are a definate watch, the rest of the week if we catch it we do, but if not oh well.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Greys Anatomy?? My wife loves that
show. The only saving grace on that
show is Dr Owen Hunt. He is one of my
favorite actors. He played Lucious Vorenus
on Rome. Best character he has ever
played.

In case you might be wondering how much I
liked him in Rome. My cat is named Lucious.
I put a video up of Lucious and Jozi playing when
we first got her.

Yes he is a great actor. He was also in Percy Jackson and the lightning thief and he was in another show before Greys that I watched, he was a time traveler.... I watched it until it got canceled. I forget what it was called but it was very short lived....

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
i watched the very first season fo idol and tried watchin the 2nd but couldnt ever get into like the 1st season... my shows are big bang theroy 2 and a half men greys anatomy private practice parenthood desperate housewives :up:

I watched every season, and I think the second was one of my favs.... because I wanted Clay Aiken to win. Or was that season 3? I think it was season 2.....

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am a huge AI fan, I have watched every season since it started, I thought last years was snoozeville also, when I met my husband just about 2 yrs ago, he had never watched AI, he too is now hooked, but in return he got me hooked on Chuck, so those are the two show's that are a definate watch, the rest of the week if we catch it we do, but if not oh well.

Chip watches AI too, I think he watched more of last season than I did! I was busy creating site pages.....

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
American Idol just hasn't been the same since Carrie Underwood. That was the best season! My favorite shows are "Blue Bloods", "The Good Wife" and the "The Mentalist". I really don't like reality TV at all.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I like ............ Supernatural .... Chuck ... The good wife ... Fringe ... Lie to Me ....Greys Anatomy (altho I think I'm about 2 seasons behind) ... Psych .... The Mentalist ..... The Graham Norton Show ... Primeval .... Dr Who :up:

All of which I have absolutely no time to watch ... which is why the DVR gets very full very quick!! :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.