American Idol Anyone?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I too dont like Haley. She can sing but also bugs me. I like the other 3 BUT my fav choice from day 1 is James so hopefully he wins. I just LOVE his talent, personality etc. :) BUT we dont vote. :( We dont even watch it until the next day so not a chance of voting even.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I must say I am very disappointed this season. First Casey gets voted off too early, and now James.

I was so mad at Haley's little attitude I thought FOR SURE she would-- as well as SHOULD-- get voted off.

So now my vote goes to Lauren. Scotty is getting too mushy to me and I cannot stand how he holds the microphone.

Check out this clip of Haley if you missed American Idol this week.

Haley Reinhart 'Mad' at 'American Idol' Judges | XFINITY TV News

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep we finally watched both episodes last night and my gosh what a HUGE disappointment that was! I thought it would either be Haley or Scotty last night. James was by far better than all of the ones who are left and like my husband said, there is almost no point in watching the finale. Only 1 left to really root for is Lauren. They all have great voices but Scotty bugs me somehow, the way he looks at the camera. lol Lauren has always been on my crapper list even tho she is talented, just not my style. VERY disappointed this year for sure. Talent wise I agree with you [MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION], should have by far been Casey, Pia and James. Oh well, they all 3 will have wonderful careers, just sad that the winner will not be so deserving this year. Guess thats what I get for not voting but we dont watch it live so even if I wanted to I couldnt vote.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Dudettes...don't kill me..but I voted for Haley!! :lol: :lol:..5 TIMES!! I liked James a ton..but the judges were wrong to be so hard on Haley..just because THEY didn't know the song!! Steven Tyler said so too! She is not my fave..I thought it would come down to James and Lauren. Bummed out James won't be on the stage singing with Steven Tyler! Pia had NO personality. Casey had too much personality! But he was my favorite! So can't we all just get along!! :hug: :lol: :lol:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] we are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. American Idol is a talent contest, not a personality contest. Hailey comes across as being an ill tempered spoiled brat; she should have been sent packing instead of James. James lost because he isn't a "heart throb" image, just the most talented!!!
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] I agree, Pia, Casey, and James all got their careers launched and will go much farther in the music industry than the 3 left.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] you are more than welcome to your opinion, it is just wrong. :lmao: My brother was saying he liked her the best too but I know he was wrong also. He thought she was hot so I think that had something to do with it. ;) Funny I thought James is really cute, course I am no longer the young teen so what do I know?!?!? Oh well... We can hope that next year the talent goes further. My gosh can you imagine what Simon would be saying if he were on right now?!!? I like the new judges BUT I do miss Simons brutal honesty.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I like the new judges BUT I do miss Simons brutal honesty.

Amen sister!

What, don't you think every performance is wonderful and 'beautiful'? :) :lmao:

Which reminds me, when did the x factor start? Did I miss it? Time to go to the search engines....

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh I hope not, havent seen ads for it yet. Never did get to watch the voice cuz it went up against other shows we recorded I guess. And no, I did NOT think every performance was fabulous. Sad when Randy is the toughest on there. haha

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] you are more than welcome to your opinion, it is just wrong. :lmao: My brother was saying he liked her the best too but I know he was wrong also. He thought she was hot so I think that had something to do with it. ;) Funny I thought James is really cute, course I am no longer the young teen so what do I know?!?!? Oh well... We can hope that next year the talent goes further. My gosh can you imagine what Simon would be saying if he were on right now?!!? I like the new judges BUT I do miss Simons brutal honesty.

Uhhhh..I agree she has attitude..I like attitude! :lol:.. The hotness I have to defer to your brother @Cali-jenn..hee hee..I think most of the time the runners up do better out in the real world! I am older than most of you..so age isn't a factor! I voted for Haley because I thought the judges were not fair! She won't win...I also wish James was still around...I usually NEVER get the winner right..and I still love all youze guys!! PEACE!!! :lmao:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just want to add that I think Haley has a great voice as well. I really like bluesy voices. I also thought Scottys first performance was great, I called the song he would sing and we died laughing when it WAS his song choice. But the second one was not good. Lauren on the other hand has really crawled out of a shell and gained the confidence she needs to win the whole thing. As of right now she has my vote, until next week at least!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep ditto what you said [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. I dont hate Haley and she does have a great voice, just so not my style. See and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] that was one I actually agreed on the judges with for a change. haha. Usually they like the songs etc when I dont but usually I agreed with their criticism of her. She is very talented tho and actually more so that Scotty but I like him better. Yes Lauren has kinda been the underdog and has taken over the show now by far. Course it was easy with them clearing the way for her right? haha I wasnt happy with last years winner and actually not the one before that so I guess I am used to being wrong also.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay...everybody...time to put it out there! Who do YOU think will be last 2 standing?? I'm going with Scotty and Lauren?.next?

I just realized..back east it's on already!! Oops. I'm late today!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
And now a week later I reply....

With.....

Go Lauren I hope she wins!!!

Her song made me cry, she's got my mom vote :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.