American Idol Anyone?

gmaboman

Mar 5, 2011
Vandalia, Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Chugz
I think this years talent is great, Pia was a very good singer but her personality was dull, that's why her votes weren't there. She will be ok, she is touring with them and she will get a deal with her looks,

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Well I have both shows from this week on DVR because it has been so crazy this week .... I guess I don't need to guess who got voted off .....:lol:

I'm still going to watch both shows, but I agree with the vote. I know Pia has a wonderful voice but she was really snooze-ville to watch!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oooooops!!! I guess I should've said spoiler alert on my post!!!!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I would personally have voted Stefano off before Pia. He's not as good as the others, I don't think.

Pia isn't as great of an entertainer. I think she has a wonderful voice but she's just not that entertaining to watch.

I used to really want Haley to get voted off..but she's gotten SO much better these last few weeks, I think. She's improved a lot!

As far as this week goes, I think James and Scotty did the best. I am so in love with Scotty :heart:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yeah I think everyone was shocked to see Pia go home but she will be the most successful by far! Out of the bottom 3 Stephano was for sure the one who should have gone. Haley is annoying too, there are for sure others who should go home before Pia did. I do like Scotty but didnt like the elvis song so much. My fav by far is James!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chip says Scotty reminds him of the cartoon character on Mad magazine :lol: I totally agree!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Chip says Scotty reminds him of the cartoon character on Mad magazine :lol: I totally agree!

I am SO going to have that in my head every time I see him now. haha

[MENTION=2106]mbuxx[/MENTION] haha Yes you KNOW you like it! It is funny cuz we never used to watch ever but one year we watched all the first ones and then we were hooked. Hubby does try to get a little carried away with the fast forward button sometimes. The thurs night we go thru pretty fast I have to admit cuz most of it is just wasted time. lol.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The human version!!

lol.png

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:bump:

OK people ... this is it ... CRUNCH time!!! Who do you think is gonna win ..... Haley, James, Lauren or Scotty.

I'm sorry but there is something about Haley that REALLY irritates me .. I just can't watch her. I love Lauren and Scotty .. but I love James more!!! :luv:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We were just discussing this yesterday..mothers day conversation..lol.. Lauren was the consensus..I like all the ones left. I vote ya know! Shhhhhhh ..don't tell my family. Jake and I stay up late and vote! He likes Scotty..but I mostly vote for the girls!

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think my vote is going to Lauren or James. But my fav was already voted off :down: which was Casey!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.