American Idol Anyone?

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I don't think they said, and it did aggrivate me that they said several times about him being in the hospital and not telling why?!?!?............ OK I just googled, said it was his second time in the hospital since the show, he had to have a blood transfusion due to a bleeding ulcer that bleeds when he is under stress....I don't know if that is the exact truth but that is what came up when I googled.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
i watched the first episode last week. i actually love j.lo and steven tyler and randy. i only saw the girls sing, i like lauren alaina and the asain 15 year old, thia or something like that. i do not like karen rodgriguez, and i thought the other girls were just meh.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My favorites right now are James Dubin and Casey Abrams ... don't care too much for any of the girls. AND after this weeks performance I really don't "get" Paul McDonald ..

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My favorites right now are James Dubin and Casey Abrams ... don't care too much for any of the girls. AND after this weeks performance I really don't "get" Paul McDonald ..

We are two peas in a pod, although I liked Paul until this week???? I thought he totally failed! He really needs to stick with the whole Rod Stewart or Maroon5 type songs. I think his voice is great but he has to know where it will sound good!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I love the new judges, skeptical at first but it is very refreshing. I don't have any favorites per say. I think they are all talented. If I had to chose it would be James Durbin, Pia Toscano, and definitely Casey Abrams (poor thing hope he is better) and these are based on who's music I would actually download/buy. I do like Paul as well but he needs to pick the right songs.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] you are right he has ulcerative colitis which is considered an Inflamatory Bowel Disease. He must be having these bouts because he isn't eating as well as he should with all the stuff going on and being away from home. Who knows but I do hope he gets better.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh no I hope this doesnt take him out of the competition! He has a real shot at winning! I find it funny how all of us are liking the same 3 to go all the way, guess that tells you pretty much how the show will go unless somebody messes up big time.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
BUMP

We DVR's this weeks editions so only saw them Friday night.

I now think that Paul is back in the running ... i thought he was so good this week. Casey seems to be losing his edge a bit - I can see why he got voted into the bottom place this week. I know he has his own style, but I think he needs to be just a touch more main stream for the moment until he really gets a fan base, and then start to be alittle more adventurous. Glad he was saved though!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I liked Paul at first but he bugs me now I think There is only 1 Rod Stewert so it drives me nuts that he always sounds like that. Sad cuz I know it is just his voice and all. lol. I was shocked to see Casey almost go home, there are so many others that need to go before he gets put back in that spot. This week will be interesting tho with 2 going home!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
This is actually the first year we are watching the whole thong and we love the new judges. Thought same thong about not being the same..love it this year..Casey is our fave..ha ha..felt exactly same way about Paul..have to get off and vacuum..so much dog hair..it's all over my iPad..nasty!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I was so relieved he was saved, I think he is trying too hard to be original.... he has a wonderful voice and we just have not heard it in two weeks. Paul is back and he just has to make sure he can match the song with his voice, Casey is probably my favorite but have been disapointed the past two weeks......

but I must admit I usually don't like girl singers but last week Niema kicked some serious toushie!!! Best performance of the night!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Neima bugs me but she did do the best I have seen her so far. Usually I think she is awful tho, but the judges always like her. I LOVE Pia but she shouldnt even be there, she is that good. My fav is James I think his name is? (tourettes) LOVE him!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow pia was voted off. She was not my fav but still shocked. I must admit that the judges reaction would kinda make the other contestants feel badly.....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I was really surprised about Pia too. She wasn't one of my faves but not because of her talent..she is really a good singer..but her personality just bugged. I thought the judges looked pissed even before the announcement. Especially Jennifer. I think they are told who bottom 3 are ahead of time. This is a year with a lot of talent. Going to be interesting!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.