American Idol Anyone?

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I just watched Percy Jackson for the first time last night. It was pretty darn good.

[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] The Mentalist is my favorite show on right now. Patrick Jane the
best character ever. I have watched it since the first show.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
We were big AI fans but for the last 2 seasons just couldnt get into! We are huge fans of the biggest loser right now! :D

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Yeah only 6 more days! I am so excited and agree that last year was a snoozer! I think J Lo and Steven are going to be a trip and will do a great job! So far the previews have been entertaining and such a teaser! I also LOVE Grey's but my fav fav show is The Good Wife and it was so good this week, as always! I am also a big fan of the "cooking" shows such as Top Chef and Hell's Kitchen. I cannot get hubby to watch anything. if it is not on the history channel, war stuff, etc or Pawn Stars (which I admit I like), he "ain't" watching it! Oh and Food vs Man or something like that and I do like that one! Come on American idol! We will have to chat weekly about that one (twice a week) after they sing and then after someone gets the boot.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I have got to say that this years Idols are the best I have ever seen by far! Anyone else watching? Who's your fav? I like several not knowing names just yet, but this is going to be quite the competition this year.

Also I must say I like the new judging panel too. Thought I would miss the old- but I don't!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I am impressed with the judges to, I think Steven Tyler is a little soft but I was thinking it was not going to work with the new judges, I think it is. My two favorites so far are both guys, I don't know names yet so I will tell you it is country boy, Love his deep voice, and the guy with Tourette's . I think his voice and range is fantastic and seems to always be in pitch.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here is the top 13: Top 13 - Season 10 - Contestants - American Idol

I really like Casey Abrams and Paul McDonald for the guys, for the girls I would say Lauren Alana and Pia Tuscano are my current favs.

But I also like Scotty McCreery (I love country, he is going to be a star no matter what), Karen Rodriguez, and I really LOVE the voice of Naima Adeadopo- so my mind may change next week!!!

Let's face it, this year they are ALL GOOD!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My favorites so far are ..... Casey Abrams, James Durbin, Naima Adedapo, Lauren Alaina, and Scotty McCreery.

I really think the talent is with the boys this year!!!! The girls are a bit "snooze-ville"!! Zzzz

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree the guys are better, but I think they are better every year. I just prefer male singers. And Maroon5 is at the top of my list ALWAYS!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
The guys are much better than the girls and I was disappointed when they brought back 2 girls and only 1 guy. I liked the red head, he was sweet, was sad to see him leave so early when they kept so many girls who sucked. lol. I mean they can all sing but really who wants to see show tune type of stuff on ai?!?! I agree I love that last girl who went and the 15 yr old country singer also. The guys?!?! There are so many I love but the tourets guy is one of the best by far and such a nice guy it seems. Gosh I wish I knew names because labeling everyone is kinda sad. lol.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
This was the first year I really watched it... my favs so far are Jacob, Pia and Naima

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
my favorite part of American Idol is the tryouts..I'm horrible and love watching the bad people, LOL. It's just so entertaining. I do keep watching after that though.

I wasn't sure how the show would be without Simon. But, I like Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez as judges. They're doing a good job and I think Steven Tyler is funny, haha. They're both SO much better then Ellen Degeneres. I don't understand why she got to be a judge in the first place--I know more about music than her, does that mean I can be an American Idol judge??

As far as my favorites..I really, really like Lauren Elaina. She's so talented. Plus, she reminds me of myself with her wacky fashion taste and I love it. xD haha.

As for the guys..there's several I like but can't remember the names. I know i liked the country boy. But country boys make me melt a little. :)

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So I wonder who will be leaving tonight???

BTW Casey Abrams brought down the house last night- that was like one of the performances you see on the Finale!!! He's my #1 pick at this moment! :up:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Gosh I dont know, havent watched it yet. There are 3 that stand out as the top tho, the girl with brown hair and crazy good voice. That bigger guy with beard and then the guy with touretts (sp) them 3 are the best so far I think and will go to the finish. The girl who went last with the braids I thought was the worst although the judges seemed to like her. :crazy:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Anyone know why Casey Abrams was in the hospital? I missed it if they said why.....?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online