ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Wanted to wish a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Star Spangled Lady SALLY!!! aka [MENTION=3502]NigelsMom[/MENTION]

I hope you have a wonderful birthday, and a Happy Independence Day!!! WOO HOO!!!

:pupbirthday::cake3::usa::fireworks::firecracker:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy birthday Sally... Hope you are having a great long weekend too

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy Birthday Sally!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
awww Thanks so much I'm loving the banner at the top of the site when logged on. Well I have to say my birthday is off to a great start - I finally succeeded in finding a new job back in the oil & gas field and just started on the 23rd. That was a great early birthday gift I must say. Last night I wanted to go have drinks but it kind of stormed out so no one wanted to go out so I just ended up at this great mexican restaurant close to home and then went to see a movie. It didn't rain but just in case I was 5 mins from home. My daughter gave me a beautiful Orchid and cupcakes and my mom gave me a new set of PJs. They know how I love to lounge around lol. Tonight I'm going to have dinner with my cousin and tomorrow my other cousin is having a pool party so I will be with family and that's always a blast.

Thanks for thinking of me and give hugs to all your bullies whom I love so much! My little nugget is just being extra loving to mommy today it's like he knows what today is and I even got extra bully kisses hahaha Happy Camper Here!

Happy 4th to all of you! Thanks again!!!

Members online