My cousins baby Trinity, born 16 weeks early, prayers needed

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
With every day she will get stronger and stronger ...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I am so sorry and saddened to see this. :*( Nothing worse than worrying about a new baby. Surely makes me feel guilty for my Paige now. I agree with everyone tho medicine is amazing these days and the fact that she has pulled thru this long gives hope. Very heartbreaking tho, can only imagine how hard this must be. Please keep us updated!

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I was just thinking about her this morning when I
woke up. Thanks for reminding me [MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION].

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
She is now on 21% oxygen (that is what we breathe) so she is doing great! I just posted on her wall that she should make her a fan page of facebook :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such good news ... and I am thinking that most of the danger is now over because Trinity has made it this far!!!! :heart:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Oh, such great news!! I was thinking of her last evening. My neice in Mich. had her first baby last night. She had to have a c-section because she got to 5cm and wouldn't dialate further. He was only 6 lbs. 5 oz. so not a big guy. Anyway, thru all that, which had our family plenty concerned!, I was thinking of Baby Trinity and thinking how lucky we are that Baby Joseph is such a healthy little boy. I'm so relieved to hear she's doing so well! I will continue to pray for her, please continue to update us often.

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
Many prayers to baby Trinity and her parents..... She may be small but she is a true fighter.

patricia

Apr 8, 2011
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Bulldog(s) Names
Kairos
WOW!!! Super tiny! I will pray for Trinity! keep the faith, my friend had preclampsia and had her baby about 12 weeks earlier than her due date. The baby was tiny and had blood transfusions but today she is a very healthy little baby!!! I ask God to bless Trinity and make her a healthy strong baby!! give us updates on her,please :pray:

Most Reactions