dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I know that was horrible apparently it has become kind of a "thing" in russia to put videos like this on the internet

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow. The baby is real, it moves a lot around 2:29 ..... I cannot believe anyone would do that.... you would think they would dislocate the legs, or what if they dropped the baby????? I am horrified to even think about it.... but as read in the article, the customs in other countries are far different than our own and in Russia this is a common practice I guess?

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Hmmmm.... several reasons I don't think it's real... 1. A baby that little can barely hold it's head up, how can the arms and legs NOT swing around and stay stiff through all of that? 2. Can a person really sustain all of that without red marks on the body, shaking or trembling when (at the end) she puts the baby on the ground? 3. Although a baby is very limber at birth, grabbing a toe like she did after she threw the baby in the air and cought her with a toe... the weight of the baby would be too much... I would think... there is many more, but that's all I want to write.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
I only watched until 3:30.. It seems like a real baby. I wish I could enlarge the video... But that is horrible... OMG I would love to take her out and swing her by her hair...

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
even if this IS a joke. Why ? what would possess someone to do this.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Even if you just watch the very end. The baby is moving around ALOT. I don't get it.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
good point about what is acceptable in other's cultures [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]. other countries find genital mutilation (circumcision) horrific, but we seem to do it to most all male babies.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
How can a baby be so stiff? They usually flop around alot. It could be just some great editing and used a real baby at the end.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.