What's worse than me and my hubby having an argument???

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
He leaves the house to cool off..... calls me 20 minutes later and tells me he ran out of gas in HIS truck :eek: that I drove all week :eek:.....Vegas move over mommy's going to be sleeping in the crate with you!!!

Last edited:
OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
P.S. as soon as I get off this site I will get the 5 gallon gas can and go take him some gas, I want him to sit and think about what he did... LMAO, (I was actually in the wrong) until then good thing it is in the middle 70's out!!! :lol::p

Last edited:

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
My wife doesn't put gas in anything either.
At least you guys get to make up. That
is the best part about fighting.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Oh no Im sorry but Im LOL at you and vegas in the crate.... Thank God it was just him runing out of gas... I just was in the dog house too for not paying a payment on a speeding ticket and it took hubby 3 days and about 10 hrs at court and the DMV...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] .... the deleted post. LMAO! You are such a bad girl! :lol: >.<

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] could you still read it?? I thought it sounded cold and heartless so I deleted it, lol, I am not a cold and heartless person, just when he called I was in not in the mood to go take gas to him that very minute!! :lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], oh shoot you can read it :eek: LOL, I thought I got rid of it! Oh well all is good in the Marino household now, even though I was in the wrong I told him I forgive him!!! :p and we both busted out laughing! He told me how lucky he was to have me. I THINK that was a compliment?? lol

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
LOL, I like your priorities... chat a bit on EBN first, and then go help Hubby get some gas :lol:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION], you got it, lol, even he knows!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] I think maybe I un-deleted it ....... :whistle: :eek:

BUT, yes it was funny and yes you are in no way cold-hearted and YES I would have done exactly the same ..... hehehe >.<

However, I deleted it again and so now it's your choice to undelete it or not . Still funny and luckily your hubby doesn't lurk around EBN!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION], I don't care if it is posted, :lol: No Joe does not go on this site, he will look when I tell him, but all is good and I did take him the gas and told him I forgave him:up:

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Rats! I guess I missed the deleted part. I would do the same, finish up here on EBN and then tend to getting the gas. After all, first things first. :p

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
hahahha! i like the times when during or after a fight we bust out laughing! that makes it better. i think it is cute that you vent here before tending to your business :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

(moderators can see deleted posts).

And this was the funny I needed all day! Not funny that you and your hubby are fighting, but the part about making him wait for a bit...... oh yeah I loved that part. Don't tell him I said that!!! :eek:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.