Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww holly I'm so sorry to be reading this. I'm guessing you have to be put on more aggressive antibiotics and through IV. How long do they think you will have to be hospitalized?, or can you do the IV treatment at home? I did this a few years back, will antibiotics through IV, and a home nurse came everyday, to change the IV bag, and redress the arm. I had it in for a week. Can your brothers pack up your things for you?, or maybe a moving company can pack and move your things for you. I know it's a little more expensive to have the packing service, but would make it easier for you to move, they will come in, pack and move your stuff to the new place. I hope things work out for you, and most of all that you get better soon.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Holly, I hope you're feeling better quickly. I am so glad your brothers will be watching Joe for you!!! Get better soon and try not to worry too much, all of us are thinking of you

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Checking back on you & Joe...I'm so sorry to be reading you are in the
hospital :( I'm continuing to ray for all your worries to be taken care of
& resolved, asap. Thank goodness your brothers stepped up to care for
Joe. Hugs sent to you, lots of people praying & thinking of y'all <3

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Just reading now :(, so sorry to hear all this is happening after the bite, which was a stressful situation in itself. Can't believe it has come to this for you. Sending love and positive thoughts your way. Hope to hear that you are getting better soon. I am glad Joe is going to be looked after for you. :pray::hug:

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Sorry I missed this. Hope you are out of the hospital and on the road to recovery soon! Ge t well!

OP
Holly33

Holly33

Aug 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joe
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words... I am home but I still have the infection ...they put me on major antibiotics to take at home...Joe was very wiggly and happy to see me when I got home ... I think he knows I am not feeling good and is being extra good..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Thanks everyone! I appreciate the kind words... I am home but I still have the infection ...they put me on major antibiotics to take at home...Joe was very wiggly and happy to see me when I got home ... I think he knows I am not feeling good and is being extra good..

so glad to hear you are home with your baby Joe!!! I hope you heal up quickly, I know you have a lot going on but try to rest and heal! Still sending good thoughts your way!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

So happy you are back at home with your boy... be sure to take it easy and get better fast!

Mia Amor

Apr 30, 2014
Anaheim/ So Cal
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
I am so glad you are home now. Ya Joe must sense a little something feeling so bad this has happened to you. I can't believe you still have it. Wow. This is so crazy. I hope the meds kick this infections butt. I hope all is well with your move too hope they gave you time to heal first. Prayers go out for a speedy recovery. Tell Joe he has to help mommy as much as he can around the house. Hey I seen a video on you tube were a jack Russell was totally cleaning house from moping to dusting to trash. Lol

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Sorry I missed this, but glad you are home now and hope the infection goes away very soon. We will keep you in our thoughts.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Very glad you are home now with your boy. Hope you recover quickly! Very nice of your brothers to take care of your baby while you're at the hospital. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
getwell.jpg

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
[MENTION=9709]Holly33[/MENTION] I was just checking in and are glad to hear you are at home again, get well soon.

Members online

No members online now.