ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well done Tracey and true muscle does weigh more than fat after 8 weeks of my walking my clothes were looser but I had put on .1kg I was not impressed but Richard bought me an Epilator in June last year View attachment 73138 I put such a :hissy2: on for it and as you can see I use it a lot as it kills my legs I can do about 4 mins. rather walk for 45 min

That's awesome Julie!!! Are you seriously using it to hold bags?!! Lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I used to work out diligently...now I do this..
More to love, eh [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]:mellow:Hey pass me a fry, will ya'?!
"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife"
"Man, she's uuuuuugggggly, but she sure can cook!"
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] Showoff!:lmaogirl:(just kidding-YOU GO GIRL!!!!)

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
That's awesomeā€¦ KEEP GOING!!! :w00t: I hope I can inspire you guys to get movingā€¦ I have so many health issues, and the American answer is "here take this pill" NO MORE!!! It's time to fight backā€¦ :boxing:
I am fighting the battle too beeline it or not, the air in Utah is BAD so I tend to be stuck inside working out, I got a great deal on an elliptical and set it up in my living room. Just gotta keep moving

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That's awesome Julie!!! Are you seriously using it to hold bags?!! Lol

That bag has the instruction and lead in Tracey, I have now realized that Richard knows me better than I know myself as he said no your not getting it as it will never get used I think it has had a total of probably 30 minutes on it all together

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That bag has the instruction and lead in Tracey, I have now realized that Richard knows me better than I know myself as he said no your not getting it as it will never get used I think it has had a total of probably 30 minutes on it all together

OH NO!!! Put it in front of the TVā€¦ then you can watch your shows and walk at the same timeā€¦ Lol ;)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
OH NO!!! Put it in front of the TVā€¦ then you can watch your shows and walk at the same timeā€¦ Lol ;)

its stepping should have got another treadmill much easier than this bloody thing I went on it this morning after 4 minutes my legs were killing me and still aching 4 hours later :rofl:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
its stepping should have got another treadmill much easier than this bloody thing I went on it this morning after 4 minutes my legs were killing me and still aching 4 hours later :rofl:

Oh boyā€¦ baby steps!!! It takes awhile to get used to working out, believe me!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That's awesomeā€¦ KEEP GOING!!! :w00t: I hope I can inspire you guys to get movingā€¦ I have so many health issues, and the American answer is "here take this pill" NO MORE!!! It's time to fight backā€¦ :boxing:

Excellent attitude!! Is this boot camp a place you go or something you are doing at home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Tracey has inspired me-I was thinking about her Boot Camp. So I put 'em on boots.jpgwalked out to get the mail and BOY-do I feel better already!! If you get a REALLY fancy pair of boots and wear 'em-everyone will be lookin' at yer boots and (it worked for me) they won't notice that your still fat! Just sayin'.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Excellent attitude!! Is this boot camp a place you go or something you are doing at home?

Sorry I must have missed thisā€¦ Bootcamp is at one of the local karate studios, but she also does classes at the country club or church. I think that most town have a local "bootcamp". You need to check it out Lisa ;)

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Ok peepsā€¦ I've been doing bootcamp now for 5 weeks. My weight loss is still 5 pounds, BUT last night my pants were WAY too bigā€¦ Lol Unfortunately I think that cutting down on sugar & carbs is going to be the only way I see weight fall offā€¦ :stinkeye:

I wanted to mention another side of this that most people tend to write offā€¦ my energy level is thru the ROOF!!! Yes my muscle are sore most days, but I'm able to work thru thatā€¦ I honestly feel so much better NOW!!! Still a work in progress, but I hope this encourages you guys to stay active!!! :buff: I'm also thinking of adding yoga to the mix, I've done it several timesā€¦ just wasn't very good at itā€¦ Lol

Congratulations! Stay encouraged nice feeling to feel lean :)

Members online

No members online now.