Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bootcamp at 5 weeks!!!

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bootcamp at 5 weeks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bullmama View Post
    Excellent attitude!! Is this boot camp a place you go or something you are doing at home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry I must have missed this… Bootcamp is at one of the local karate studios, but she also does classes at the country club or church. I think that most town have a local "bootcamp". You need to check it out Lisa

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Feed Store Operator MissWaddles13's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Pork Chop
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bootcamp at 5 weeks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ddnene View Post
    Ok peeps… I've been doing bootcamp now for 5 weeks. My weight loss is still 5 pounds, BUT last night my pants were WAY too big… Lol Unfortunately I think that cutting down on sugar & carbs is going to be the only way I see weight fall off…

I wanted to mention another side of this that most people tend to write off… my energy level is thru the ROOF!!! Yes my muscle are sore most days, but I'm able to work thru that… I honestly feel so much better NOW!!! Still a work in progress, but I hope this encourages you guys to stay active!!! I'm also thinking of adding yoga to the mix, I've done it several times… just wasn't very good at it… Lol
    Congratulations! Stay encouraged nice feeling to feel lean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads