Did you guys see this lunatic on the news??

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Folk must be fked up. What normal persons wakes up, leaves the house with something dangerous and hurts another living being.
I know I joke but if that happened to my baby's the guy would be sucking out a straw in hospital. He's one sick individual.
I don't know about you guys but our jails are packed so other crims / sick people don't get the right punishment or care.

Bad times
Same thing here. We are over crowded as well. Can you believe it was actually a woman who did this??? I'm sure she will get a stupid fine at best.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
OMG i don't even have to be the owner of this poor innocent baby to make me wanna beat the living daylight out that woman!!! This is really overly sickening! Thank goodness it is now a federal affense to hurt animals! hope someone does that to her in jail! I just imagine how it happened and it makes me soooo furious!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Same thing here. We are over crowded as well. Can you believe it was actually a woman who did this??? I'm sure she will get a stupid fine at best.
I really feel for the pets owners. I was gutted when diesel was attacked and dislocated a finger punching the other dog. That day I let my boy down.
It could have easily been a child.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
OMG i don't even have to be the owner of this poor innocent baby to make me wanna beat the living daylight out that woman!!! This is really overly sickening! Thank goodness it is now a federal affense to hurt animals! hope someone does that to her in jail! I just imagine how it happened and it makes me soooo furious!
Let me tell you, this woman wouldn't have been in any shape for the cops to arrest her, they would have needed an ambulance! Special place in hell for people who hurt animals or kids

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Uh yea b@"ch was my first thought ... Hope the poor babies eyes feel better real soon and the big wheel will get the witch !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
This is so disgusting. KARMA! KARMA! KARMA, some one should throw ammonia or acid at her, see how she feels. WTF is wrong with people? What goes on in the mind of someone who is capable of this? It is truly scary that there are people like this out there, or I should say monsters. I hope she gets charged, and spends some time in jail. If she can do this to a defenceless animal, playing in its own backyard, she could be capable of doing the same to a child laughing or crying in their backyard, she's not normal, and is dangerous.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Rosalie..let's find out where she lives and make a trip! (I have a firearm shhh!)

I have your back though i don't even have a bat...i have a kitchen knife though :D.

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Karma sure will have a field day with this B*TCH forget ammonia in her eyes i vote for battery acid my apologies if this upsets anyone here but it sure peeves me off. What if that was Chance guess i would be in jail right now

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.