Did you guys see this lunatic on the news??

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I saw very briefly a story on FB about a lady who threw ammonia at a dog. Well tonight I'm watching the news and it's the cutest bulldog ever. Apparently over the weekend he was swimming with his cute life jacket on and he must have barked. The neigjbor called him over to the fence and when he came, she threw ammonia in his eyes. They rushed him to the ER vet and he has huge ulcers in his eyes and may have permanent damage. Am I the only one who wants to get in my car and kill a Bi*×h???? Really? What kind of maniac does this??

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Rosalie, wait up on me, Honey~OMG!!!
Will pray this precious baby's eyes heal completely
ad hope his pawrent's press charges & sue the sh*t
out of this c*nt.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's simply DISGUSTING. I read the headline only so I did not know the details and had no idea the victim was a bulldog. Any person that does that to ANY animal, IMO, is pure Sh%* and deserves to be criminally charged. Is she being charged, Rosalie? Geez, I hope so.

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
What is wrong with people?! No sense what so ever. Makes me sick!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
That is disgusting and she most definitely should be charged what an :evil: B****h, I do not understand how anyone could do this to an animal or human ever.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
'Humans' like this have no soul..... Hope she rots

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
What a horrible B----she is really mean, I would love to slap her face someone needs to throw ammonia in her eyes, lets see how she likes that.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I hope she gets what she deserves. What a low life piece of dirt that woman is.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG Rosalie, I saw that on FB yesterday… WTH is wrong w/people?!! I hope they press charges… I can tell you what would happen if she was my neighbor :bat:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Why...why...what's the point? I will never understand humans.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's simply DISGUSTING. I read the headline only so I did not know the details and had no idea the victim was a bulldog. Any person that does that to ANY animal, IMO, is pure Sh%* and deserves to be criminally charged. Is she being charged, Rosalie? Geez, I hope so.
She was arrested at the scene. She is claiming the dog came over to the fence and then somehow tripped into the bowl of ammonia. The Bulldogs family was right there so she is a total moron. I am ashamed to say this POS lives in NY. I swear I want to go kick her A$$. I was upset that this happened to any animal but when it came on the news and there was this adorable bully with his little life jacket on??? I really don't know how the family restrained themselves from killing her right there.

AmandaH12

Jun 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mac
I'm getting pissed thinking about it. Only God and the police could've kept me off of her a#%!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Anyone who hurts any defenceless animal or human should be locked up until further notice. Simply shocking 😥

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Anyone who hurts any defenceless animal or human should be locked up until further notice. Simply shocking 

What's really driving me to violence with this is that the dog was minding his own business. Playing in HIS yard with HIS family, and this lunatic CALLED him to the fence to do this to him. Stuff like this is why I could never carry firearms. This conversation would be over before it ever started!!!

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
What's really driving me to violence with this is that the dog was minding his own business. Playing in HIS yard with HIS family, and this lunatic CALLED him to the fence to do this to him. Stuff like this is why I could never carry firearms. This conversation would be over before it ever started!!!

Folk must be fked up. What normal persons wakes up, leaves the house with something dangerous and hurts another living being.
I know I joke but if that happened to my baby's the guy would be sucking out a straw in hospital. He's one sick individual.
I don't know about you guys but our jails are packed so other crims / sick people don't get the right punishment or care.

Bad times

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.