This will be one hell of a documentary!

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
It will be good if people watch! I adopted two of my bulldogs, the third I purchased from a "family" here in Utah Valley. I believed that they had just had a liter of pups with a friends bulldog - I now suspect that might not be the case and that they may breed females strictly for profit. Obviously not as bad as a puppy mill, but still makes me sad. They called recently and asked if I'd be interested in purchasing Bocephus' mother since they can't breed her any longer. I would have taken her but they want over 2K for her!!!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Interesting and enlightening I am sure .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
This is very sad. Hopefully people will watch this and think twice before buying puppies from places like this, or from a pet store. I know here in Canada a law was passed a couple of years ago where it's illegal to sell puppies in a pet store, all pet stores here are no longer permitted to sell puppies, as most of them came from puppy mills, it is also illegal to run a puppy mill, but that's harder to stop as a lot of them are hidden.

OP
D

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
This is very sad. Hopefully people will watch this and think twice before buying puppies from places like this, or from a pet store. I know here in Canada a law was passed a couple of years ago where it's illegal to sell puppies in a pet store, all pet stores here are no longer permitted to sell puppies, as most of them came from puppy mills, it is also illegal to run a puppy mill, but that's harder to stop as a lot of them are hidden.

That's how it is in California too. These criminals need to he exposed, hopefully this will show to the public what's really goin on.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I'm glad that are doing this to expose the situation, since most people seem oblivious to why pet stores are closing down. What worries me is especially out here in the sticks, a lot of amish and mennonites sell puppies. I'm curious to see if the laws pertain to them as well or if they are considered "special circumstances" cases. You would be SHOCKED to see them in TN/KY…. they shop at local stores, drive fancy vehicles (LEXUS) and eat out in nice restaurants (Logans steakhouse for example). All the while NOT paying taxes… SMH :sneaky2:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.