My health

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Well the good news is they can't find anything wrong with me but I still have a few more tests to do and I have a possible stone in my bile duct ugh but my Dr and I have have decided I will be going on disability . It has been hard for me to ask and hard to admit that I can not truly handle my job anymore but now that it is said it is a relief , strange feeling ... Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
continued prayers to you.... hope you find the cause/issue and can get some relief

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
Oh Donna, I hope you find some answers very quickly and start feeling better soon!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:daisy:Thinking positive thoughts for you, Donna and hoping your health will improve. Hopefully your decision re. work will help relieve some of the stress on you.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Donna, I'm so sorry to hear this… praying that you will find an answer soon!!! :pray:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I hope you find answers and solutions soon. Maybe with the stress of worring about working gone, it will help.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry Donna, that the doctors weren't able to find what is wrong with you. I had some of the same experiences as you, unexplained illnesses, blood pressure spikes, which they can't find the cause of, type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroid, and then my doctor diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia. Sometimes I think they just tell you that because they can't find anything wrong. I also left my job after 15 years due to the stress, and I'm happy I did that. I've been able to relax, and in the Fall, I'm going back to school for a new less stressful career. Sometimes it seems hard and sad to leave work, and it's definitely stressful, and a worry not to have an Income. Lol, but at the same time, you don't spend money going to work, buying lunch and coffees everyday, new clothes for work, and you also just do with less stuff you don't need anyway. Just use your time to relax, recharge, get your health in order, and take care of yourself. Maybe in time you can return to another job that is less stressful. I believe everything happens for a reason, and maybe there's a better reason out there for us.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I'm so sorry Donna, that the doctors weren't able to find what is wrong with you. I had some of the same experiences as you, unexplained illnesses, blood pressure spikes, which they can't find the cause of, type 2 Diabetes, Hypothyroid, and then my doctor diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia. Sometimes I think they just tell you that because they can't find anything wrong. I also left my job after 15 years due to the stress, and I'm happy I did that. I've been able to relax, and in the Fall, I'm going back to school for a new less stressful career. Sometimes it seems hard and sad to leave work, and it's definitely stressful, and a worry not to have an I come. Lol, but at the same time, you don't spend money going to work, buying lunch and coffees everyday, new clothes for work, and you also just do with less stuff you don't need anyway. Just use your time to relax, recharge, get your health in order, and take care of yourself. Maybe in time you can return to another job that is less stressful. I believe everything happens for a reason, and maybe there's a better reason out there for us.

Thank you and you are so right this may be a blessing in disguise :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.