Friend's dog went to rainbow bridge a couple of days ago.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stiggy's doggy daycare owner's 14 year old german sheppard passed away a couple of days go. He was a rescue on death row because he was 'unplaceable' when she took him in :heart:. He was such a beautiful guy.

Seeing that I'm a first time pet-owner, is there something that would be nice to get for her and her husband? I'm going to Hawaii next week and Stiggy's going to stay for the first half each week of the next two weeks with her, so I was planning to get a little something for her already as a thank you gift.

Thanks everyone!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I haven't read it, however I've been told that "Bill at Rainbow Bridge" by Dan Carrison is excellent and something that your friend may appreciate.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I just recently learned about the book but when our friends dog passed away we bought a plant to put in their garden to remind them of her dog and a beautiful card that was dedicated for a loss of a dog. When my mom loss her cat we bought a little stone with a pawprint and a saying and she keeps near the fireplace where the cat would lay.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Im sorry to hear of your friends loss. I think that both ideas above are great.. Personally I would love the plant.. I had my moms cat and my daughters dog cremated for them, My mom was soo excepting of this.. Now I have his ashes next to hers...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I just recently learned about the book but when our friends dog passed away we bought a plant to put in their garden to remind them of her dog and a beautiful card that was dedicated for a loss of a dog. When my mom loss her cat we bought a little stone with a pawprint and a saying and she keeps near the fireplace where the cat would lay.

Both of those are such wonderful ideas ....

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online