The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea's vet just started using a pet portal type app and i have to say it is pretty freaking cool. It has a smartphone app as well as a traditional webpage that you can use. We can now schedule appointments, request med refills, view her records, send her vet emails and view test results just to name a few of the things we can now do. With all we have going on this app is a huge time saver. Does anyone else's vet us a pet portal type app?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
No, but I have one on my kids… Lol I live in the middle of nowhere, I'm shocked we have satellite television… LMAO!!! ;)

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
What's sad is the one for Harlea is better than the one for us humans. lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is cool! I don't know if ours has the app I know you can go straight into the website and schedule appointments and stuff like that.

I'm waiting for the app and the gps tracker on the microchips that will show you exactly where the dog is at if they run away or get away..

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
That is cool! I don't know if ours has the app I know you can go straight into the website and schedule appointments and stuff like that.

I'm waiting for the app and the gps tracker on the microchips that will show you exactly where the dog is at if they run away or get away..
I want a dog tracker app too!!! Chipping them is one thing. Being able to track them if they are lost or stolen is so much better

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
While a tracker app would be cool the microchips that are currently in use don't have the power to broadcast a signal more that an inch or two away from the chip itself as the vast majority are powered by the scanners that read them.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
that sounds like a great Idea wish my vet would get it and I would like that one Phil is talking about if they get out

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
While a tracker app would be cool the microchips that are currently in use don't have the power to broadcast a signal more that an inch or two away from the chip itself as the vast majority are powered by the scanners that read them.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

They'll figure it out eventually. I wish it was you and I that could create it. We'd be rolling in cash and there'd be no more rescue Bully's!!!!

OP
Marine91

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That would be nice. Lol