My new tattoo

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[UOTE=Manydogs;519669]View attachment 74224 This one's for @agingermom @jimmyjj ain't flyin' to U.S. :ROFL:[/QUOTE]

It depends really. We all hail from the McDonald's clan
You need to work out if it's a happy meal or a 1/4 pounder
I read that one!! How about this one:

untitled (9).pngI had saw a more fitting one related to the hamburger innuendos but decided to stay PG

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by agingermom
I do have nice tats, lol!!

Is that where tit for tat came from?:w00t:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
It depends really. We all hail from the McDonald's clan
You need to work out if it's a happy meal or a 1/4 pounder
What happens at McDonald's stays at McDonalds (clan)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
SPEAKING of Tatoos This information has recently been updated and is now available.

The FDA announced:

Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Tattoo Ink, Tattoo Needles, Tattoo kits Due to Microbial Contamination
07/11/2014 09:59 PM EDT

July 11, 2014- White & Blue Lion, Inc. in the City of Industry, CA is recalling all lots of tattoo Inks and tattoo needles due to pathogenic bacterial contamination. Use of these products may cause bacterial infection and can lead to sepsis, a potentially life-threatening complication of an infection. The recall includes all tattoo inks, tattoo needles, and tattoo kits distributed by White & Blue Lion including the ones specifically listed below:

. For detailed information pertaining to this Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Alerts message, please click the link at the beginning of this bulletin.

OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
SPEAKING of Tatoos This information has recently been updated and is now available.

The FDA announced:

Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Tattoo Ink, Tattoo Needles, Tattoo kits Due to Microbial Contamination
07/11/2014 09:59 PM EDT

July 11, 2014- White & Blue Lion, Inc. in the City of Industry, CA is recalling all lots of tattoo Inks and tattoo needles due to pathogenic bacterial contamination. Use of these products may cause bacterial infection and can lead to sepsis, a potentially life-threatening complication of an infection. The recall includes all tattoo inks, tattoo needles, and tattoo kits distributed by White & Blue Lion including the ones specifically listed below:

. For detailed information pertaining to this Recalls, Market Withdrawals and Safety Alerts message, please click the link at the beginning of this bulletin.

Life is for living, life is to short and if we listened to half the crap we get force Fed we wouldn't eat or leave the house....
i am closing my blinds and hiding out in my man cave until my wife makes me some unhealthy red meet :p
i ll still be in the tattoo shop on Monday at 11am xxxx

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh, he'll be fine-just as long as his Bullies have their hair!(He already got a wax!)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] Wife,eh? Boy, glad I didn't send the plane ticket.png :whew::ROFL:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Whoa I missed a lot..a few pages back is DavidH telling agingermom she has nice tats......I read it wrong at first! Then manydogs is getting on a plane to be Jimmy's love slave..or do his cleaning or something like that but nixes the deal because she won't iron his kilt? I gotta get on here more often.

:rofl: See I tried to get you on here the other day… LMAO!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OP
jimmyjj

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Lol you know nothing about Scottish guys. We are some of the less romantic breed of men. Who things a grunt Is a conversation

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Lol you know nothing about Scottish guys. We are some of the less romantic breed of men. Who things a grunt Is a conversation
I know men pretty well and I would tell you when they open their mouths they ruin a good thing. lol jk [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]

Most Reactions