Daf dog awareness video.....ADVISORY~ viewing this will cause acknowledgement and an uncontrollable urge to cry

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Deaf dog awareness video.....ADVISORY~ viewing this will cause acknowledgement and an uncontrollable urge to cry

As most of you may know. My passion in life is to help deaf dogs and spread awareness. I was sent this video by a very great and kind hearted friend who has a deaf American Bulldog that myself and a few others saved from being put to sleep. His picture is on this video his name was Burke but has been changed to Mr.Cupid because everyone that meets him falls in love. I am hoping this video can hit the viral stage and spread awareness and recongintion for deaf dogs everywhere.
YouTube - If You Could HeaR How I HeaR

Last edited:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION] Dozers bff is a deaf american bulldog mix named Josh. My coworked adopted him. His mother and a whole litter of deaf pups were dumped at the shelter. They are now in foster care all but 1 pup has been adopted but i know they are having trouble finding mama home. I had a deaf great dane and wantedtoi adopt her , however Dozer is a little much right now.vIf you know anyone looking she is beautiful! bonnie.jpg

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Thank you . we sure think so . This was taken on the night of our slumber party before Joshua was adopted.

Last edited:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Gave me the chills watching it!! Beautiful song too!!! Makes me sad... They look just like my LeRoy.

bullylover4ever

Dec 30, 2010
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
not named yet
Awesome video! I ha a friend who has a deaf boxer, Bailey, and she is the best dog ever!!!! totally amazing!

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
If you can add me on FB i have alot of people looking for a deaf companion. Leslie Crews you will see my profile pic is Mr.Beefy lol.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is a wonderful video ... thank you so much for sharing [MENTION=355]gatorfan85[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.