Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Which of the big 3 phone companies do you use for your mobile phone service?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They all are good and also stink depending on where you live or are traveling. This is part of my job -- I HATE every blessed thing about wireless/cell phone devices, but I will tell you this, if you are a traveler (out of the US) ATT is the way to go, they work no matter what country you travel to... Verizon will tell you 'yes, your device will work in xxx-country.' --- your client gets there and guess what is not working!!! :stinkeye:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I use Virgin Mobile also. The coverage is not great and customer service is nonexistent but the price is right! Lol

I miss Alltel but they were taken over by Verizon and I really hated those jerks! Unfortunately our plans were all sold to them though so we put up with it for about a year.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Been with Verizon for years.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I think it depends on where you live. I had Sprint for years then when I moved to Bradenton I could not get service unless I was outside of my home. I would ask more locally to see who your locals use to make this decision. Sprint was very difficult to deal with even though I had been a customer for almost 10 years, when I told them I could not get service unless I was standing out in my front yard. I was still under contract and they made me pay $200 to end my contract even though THEY could not give me the service I needed.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
AT&T country out here in the sticks of TN!!! LOL

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I have all 3. All have their good and bad points. My Droid is on Sprint, iPhone on Verizon and my Windows phone on ATT.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I think it depends on where you live. I had Sprint for years then when I moved to Bradenton I could not get service unless I was outside of my home. I would ask more locally to see who your locals use to make this decision. Sprint was very difficult to deal with even though I had been a customer for almost 10 years, when I told them I could not get service unless I was standing out in my front yard. I was still under contract and they made me pay $200 to end my contract even though THEY could not give me the service I needed.

Us too!!! We had them for 13 years too!!! And our fee was $260 and the locked the phone too so we couldn't even use it!

Much happier with AT&T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Verizon, which should actually be called Horizon, 'cause I have to go outside the house,and see the scenery to use it !!!:facepalm2:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
here in Australia we don't have them ones but I use Telstra pretty good coverage and Richard uses Vodafone which sucks

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I have been with AT&T since the 90's. I love them. We have the best service. Anywhere I go, it always works.

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
I had verizon for a short time and switched back to att b/c someone kept hacking into my acct. adding phones and extra lines!!! Happened 3 diff times so i switched back.

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I used to work for AT&T, before Cingular bought them out, and I've stayed with them ever since. I've probably been with them since...2003? And the service worked perfectly in Germany when I was there in '06

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.