WTH??? What do you think of this??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My sister is here for the summer, she has her own home (snowbird, only opposite) she does not work due to almost getting her leg amputated in a head on, (she's a nurse) and she can't drive because the head on was her fault and she lost her license. She only lives two miles from me and I take her to the grocery store, and dr's appt. etc. Well when I was at the store the other day with her, she OFFERED to start cooking mine and Joe's dinner's. One to give her something to do, and two I work, so to kind of pay me back.

I bought all the food for her to cook for us this week. SOOooooo tonight I told Joe, he threw a fricken fit!! He say's that's not right and refuses to eat our dinner that she is making tomorrow night. Tuna noodle casserole, she makes the best! I told him FINE YOUR ON YOUR FRICKEN OWN THEN!!!! I cook EVERY night for us.

What in the world is wrong with this? I don't see anything but Joe is livid, someone give me some insight, and I WILL NOT be cooking something else for Joe tomorrow night, I don't give a sh*t if he starves!!! I am not talking EVERY day, just a casserole here and then, maybe once a week. I just don't get his thinking and he won't even say anything but "That's just wrong" Am I being absurb?? OR is he being a dick???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is a freakin dick! What the hell is the big deal! I do this for friends of ours that had twin girls and have no time to cook just a little something to make their life easier! They buy the food I cook it and send it back ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
He is a freakin dick! What the hell is the big deal! I do this for friends of ours that had twin girls and have no time to cook just a little something to make their life easier! They buy the food I cook it and send it back ..

THANK YOU~!!! I am thinking he's a dick too, but needed to be validated!!! WTH???? I run for my sister almost every day after work, grocery store, dropping off stuff etc... she is more than happy and WANT'S to do it. If I was her I would want to do the same thing, we are both very good cooks and cook very similar. I am just not getting this and I am not in the damn mood to deal with him tonight.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think it is awesome that your sister wants to somehow give back to you all that you do for her!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Damn. Even I am not that stupid. Someone else to cook one night every now and then would be a blessing. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He's being a dick Kelly, I myself don't understand that at all.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:whut?: That's a very strange reaction of Joe to have. I would love it if my sister-in-law said she was going to cook me dinner!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I have to agree with everyone else, that is a very strange reaction. I think it's very nice of your sister to want to give back and help you, and she obviously wants to help, and have something to do, and she seems to enjoy cooking, so why not? You work full time, and then do your sisters errands, that's what family does for each other, we help each other out when we can. Does Joe not like or get along with your sister? This shouldn't even be an issue, it's just a nice gesture that your sister wants to do for you, and I don't see anything wrong with that.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Joe is being a dick... Kelly I think your sister is offering a loving gesture to you, let him eat take-out tomorrow night!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Once he & you have cooled off (and over mad & hurt) find out what
the underlying issue is to this strange (and dick) reaction.

Men!!! Like our crazy, weird & freaky bullies...gotta love 'em!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Yep, dick...It's not like somebody's having your sister in the kitchen with gun point....then I would understand the reaction.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Kelly...does he normally have a problem with your sister? Or is it anytime your family is center of attention he gets jealous? I don't understand some of his actions....and probably never will. He is a complicated man with a complicated history.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Does he think it's wrong because he feels she shouldn't have to pay your nice gesture back, or is it that he just likes his routine and doesn't want another person added to your mealtime? I think he's being ridiculous, but he must have some sort of reason to be so mad at a kind gesture from your sister.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online