Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] So sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. It may not help to hear, but many of us have been through alot, and somehow we are still here. I don't even know WHY I am still here. At one time, years ago, when the kids were young, my husband and I lost everything-except our car! Thank GOD I have such a great sis, and we had to move to Md., and live with her-5 dogs and 2 horses and 2 kids!! Long story! I know how it is to not feel well, as it took years for a diagnoses for me. Just want to say that just keep on keepin' on. There is always another car, another house, more "stuff". If you have your daughter and your Sebastian, it will get better.
So people tell me! I know a few people who got disability-and they say if you have mental issues-such as severe depression, and physical issues you will get disability much sooner. I am praying for you. I lost my husband-stuff means nothing.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
image.jpgAlways look for the rainbow, in the storm, and the silver lining, in the clouds. Hope things look better for you soon.

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
[MENTION=9965]Enjnene[/MENTION] So sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. It may not help to hear, but many of us have been through alot, and somehow we are still here. I don't even know WHY I am still here. At one time, years ago, when the kids were young, my husband and I lost everything-except our car! Thank GOD I have such a great sis, and we had to move to Md., and live with her-5 dogs and 2 horses and 2 kids!! Long story! I know how it is to not feel well, as it took years for a diagnoses for me. Just want to say that just keep on keepin' on. There is always another car, another house, more "stuff". If you have your daughter and your Sebastian, it will get better.
So people tell me! I know a few people who got disability-and they say if you have mental issues-such as severe depression, and physical issues you will get disability much sooner. I am praying for you. I lost my husband-stuff means nothing.

I know you are right , it is just hard to deal with as you know but I am lucky and surrounded by love I see these fur babies that are mistreated and I feel like a fool for being so down when I am so lucky but I still can't help feeling like I do , it's ridiculous !!!
What is your diagnosis ? If I may ask .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
@Enjnene I have rheumatoid arth. Fibromyalgia, depression(on meds for all-) I have been through several meds for things before anything helped. I still get depressed,but better with meds. Good days and bad days. Now lately I am falling a lot. Too soon old, too late smart!! Anything you want to talk about-I'm up for it-even if you want private message. :)(by the way-I don't get disability.....)

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
@Enjnene I have rheumatoid arth. Fibromyalgia, depression(on meds for all-) I have been through several meds for things before anything helped. I still get depressed,but better with meds. Good days and bad days. Now lately I am falling a lot. Too soon old, too late smart!! Anything you want to talk about-I'm up for it-even if you want private message. :)(by the way-I don't get disability.....)

Oh wow I have depression as well I think fibro but have not been diagnosed two back surgeries one being a nero stimulator implant and I have been falling a lot as well and whatever is going in right now ! We are too young for all this mess .

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Oh wow I have depression as well I think fibro but have not been diagnosed two back surgeries one being a nero stimulator implant and I have been falling a lot as well and whatever is going in right now ! We are too young for all this mess.
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] ...

I want y'all to get a tripod cane (I know, I know), y'all are too precious
to get hurt, perhaps seriously! I have several auto-immunes, fibro, diabetes,
etc so I've been unstable on my feet and used a cane (Hubby bought one home).
Love you two & praying over your conditions. I deal w/PTSD, anxiety & depression,
how can you not, dealing with such pain, fatigue, financial concerns & LIFE!

Hugs to both of y'all <3

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh wow I have depression as well I think fibro but have not been diagnosed two back surgeries one being a nero stimulator implant and I have been falling a lot as well and whatever is going in right now ! We are too young for all this mess.
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] ...

I want y'all to get a tripod cane (I know, I know), y'all are too precious
to get hurt, perhaps seriously! I have several auto-immunes, fibro, diabetes,
etc so I've been unstable on my feet and used a cane (Hubby bought one home).
Love you two & praying over your conditions. I deal w/PTSD, anxiety & depression,
how can you not, dealing with such pain, fatigue, financial concerns & LIFE!

Hugs to both of y'all <3

Hugs to you as well :):)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] :grammy:you young whippersnapper!

Most Reactions