He's coming!1 he's coming!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
So the liner of my inground pool ripped 2 years ago. since the water all drained out, my mechanical pool cover collapsed. We have had nothing but problems with our pool since I bought the house since the prior owners put in crap equipment, etc. It is going to cost us about $4000 to fix. Then we decided that maybe we would just fill it with dirt. WRONG!! It would cost as much or more to fill. So, after 2 years of a 16'x 34' 10' deep hole in my backyard, the pool guy is coming to start fixing the pool. today the old liner is being pulled out and the foundation fixed. Next week, the liner will be put in and let the swimming commence. Oh, and last weekend my husband started staining the concrete to make it real pretty.

concrete stain.JPG early concrete stain broken pool.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's great, I hope the pool is done soon, so you can at least enjoy the pool this summer. How are your babies around water?

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
woohoo! just in time for summer! bet the kids are excited!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's great, I hope the pool is done soon, so you can at least enjoy the pool this summer. How are your babies around water?
They both hate water!! They both have life jackets but hate those as much, lol! The pool cover is mechanical, and once it is functional again, they can walk on it if they chose. I have worried for the last 2 years that they would fall in and break their necks, so they are monitored at all times when outside. I spent the pool money on Bertha 2 years ago.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucky!!!! I want a pool too! :D
Jeannie, trust me you dont!! Kinda like the acronym for BOAT (bring out another thousand)! just find a friend with a pool, lol. And I love your dirty mind!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie, trust me you dont!! Kinda like the acronym for BOAT (bring out another thousand)! just find a friend with a pool, lol. And I love your dirty mind!!

HAHAHA!! Was going to say that's one hell of a thread title.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL

Damn, we have both, a boat and a pool, and the acronym is 100% correct!!! BUT when all is working properly there is nothing better!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too cool, I bet it will be nice when it is finished.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh that's great ! I know how exciting it must be . Enjoy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:ponder: Well my mind did go into the gutter instantly with your thread title. :angel: :laugh: Good point on the friends with a pool. Kinda like a crying kid, you can just leave when you want and hand the pool back right? lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Looks amazing Tracy!!! We used to have a pool growing up, and now lucking our subdivision has a pool so I don't have to clean it or maintain it!!! YEAH!!! :w00t:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online