skin member going stir crazy. Send help!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@agingermom Sorry you are bored, but I have a great idea. How about writing a Members Spotlight??? :2thumbs:

David --- you don't disappoint!! :laugh: I was thinking of some of the articles in the Press room waiting to be done.... [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] -- Lisa, get Tracy something to do!!

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] Cool, I'll send you a PM. :)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am going nuts!! It has been 2 weeks since surgery and I am home alone all day long. I cant drive or lift or..... Sure, it sounds fun but trust me my sleep cycle is whack now and will be hell to get back on schedule when I go back to work in 2 weeks. Almost everyone works etc. I am so bored I am playing words with friends, for the love of pete! I am so uncool right now, i think my tattoos are fading!!
Send help! The only remedy I can think of is a 25 year old cabana boy with beer.

Tracey I know how you feel when I came home from hospital I was getting so fed up with not being able to do my normal things I was going crazy and not a very nice person to be around, funny isn't it we long to have nothing to do but when its thrown at us we don't like it.
Hope your back to normal soon and can start enjoying being busy again. :hug:

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Lol .... You must learn to appreciate the boredom ... :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.