skin member going stir crazy. Send help!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am going nuts!! It has been 2 weeks since surgery and I am home alone all day long. I cant drive or lift or..... Sure, it sounds fun but trust me my sleep cycle is whack now and will be hell to get back on schedule when I go back to work in 2 weeks. Almost everyone works etc. I am so bored I am playing words with friends, for the love of pete! I am so uncool right now, i think my tattoos are fading!!
Send help! The only remedy I can think of is a 25 year old cabana boy with beer.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Sorry to hear you are home bored. Watch trash tv. If I have some lazy time and I can't sleep I tend to watch Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, Judge Mathis and Maury. They will either entertain you watching the train wrecks or put you to sleep.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sorry to hear you are home bored. Watch trash tv. If I have some lazy time and I can't sleep I tend to watch Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, Judge Mathis and Maury. They will either entertain you watching the train wrecks or put you to sleep.
JERRY! JERRY!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Have you been online shopping? that's always fun (tho can get a little pricey if you don't watch it)! Can you walk around a bit? HOw about cooking?

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
I go stir crazy too if I'm stuck at home too long. I learned to crochet after my sinus surgery - I think it kept me sane - and my fat fur baby loves laying on the blanket I made

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I can walk all I want and light exercises but I cant drive to get ingredients. I have to depend on people to shop for me and that just kills me to ask. I have been shopping some on the internet but yes can add up. It just would be funner if someone was home with me, lol. I have been reading like crazy which is nice since I wont be reading fiction once school starts!!

I go stir crazy too if I'm stuck at home too long. I learned to crochet after my sinus surgery - I think it kept me sane - and my fat fur baby loves laying on the blanket I made
The bullies are definitely loving me being at home!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww I'm sorry you're bored, I know how you feel, as I've been home for a while too. It's really nice at first, staying up late, sleeping in late, watching the trash TV, and this winter has been really long and cold, so it was nice to hibernate, but now the nice weather is here, and the cabin fever is starting. I'm starting school in the fall, so I still have the summer to enjoy, and then I'll have something to occupy my time. You only have 2 weeks left, so just enjoy it, look at it as a mini vacation, enjoy the backyard, and nice weather, and just relax, because before you know it it's going to be time to go back to work, and then you're going to miss the free time, and the bully time.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I would trade places w/you any day Tracy… LOL I need some REST!!! LOL How about watching all those series like Games of Thrones, or whatever… I never seem to have enough time to catch up on that stuff.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
You could always knit or crochet all of us a bully blanket or two. :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am going nuts!! It has been 2 weeks since surgery and I am home alone all day long. I cant drive or lift or..... Sure, it sounds fun but trust me my sleep cycle is whack now and will be hell to get back on schedule when I go back to work in 2 weeks. Almost everyone works etc. I am so bored I am playing words with friends, for the love of pete! I am so uncool right now, i think my tattoos are fading!!
Send help! The only remedy I can think of is a 25 year old cabana boy with beer.
Well this solution sounds interesting.....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] Sorry you are bored, but I have a great idea. How about writing a Members Spotlight??? :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online