I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    VEGAS
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Teething Baby Advice

@sheshistory Along with frozen washcloths, years ago I gave my boys popsicles, they loved them. I know nothing about babies now a days but I think they make pedialyte popsicles now. That would give Gabe some extra hydration. Poor baby, I hated the teething stage,...no maybe the terriable twos.....no, the teen years,......wait adult years......Uggg, so many stages. LMAO~!!!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for all the teething advice! I will definitely be using it!

After day four of refusing a bottle, my instincts told me this was not just teeth so I did take him into the doctor yesterday. She said he has a stomach bug! It explains the diarrhea and it's also super common for them to refuse a bottle when their have a bad tummy but be open to solids. I feel kind of bad for force feeding him!

The good news is that we haven't had a poop explosion since yesterday afternoon and he took a 9 oz bottle this morning...so I think we've turned the corner.

I appreciate it everyone...it's good to know I'm not alone!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sheshistory View Post
    Thanks for all the teething advice! I will definitely be using it!

After day four of refusing a bottle, my instincts told me this was not just teeth so I did take him into the doctor yesterday. She said he has a stomach bug! It explains the diarrhea and it's also super common for them to refuse a bottle when their have a bad tummy but be open to solids. I feel kind of bad for force feeding him!

The good news is that we haven't had a poop explosion since yesterday afternoon and he took a 9 oz bottle this morning...so I think we've turned the corner.

I appreciate it everyone...it's good to know I'm not alone!
    Oh I'm so sorry Jill… I hope baby Gabriel feels better soon!!! I so hate stomach bugs w/the kids Always remember that YOU know your baby best NO matter what anyone tells you…

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads