Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Re: Stupid question… Outside spigot?!!

hahaha! so true! and candles that smell like $hitrus! :loco2: There will be many that wish they would have been part of this but alas it will be a legend for years to come. :ROFL:

Agreed. It has been some time since we had a thread like this. [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] & [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] are going to be upset they missed it.

So the bigger question is this. Who is going to create the tree and mountain of poo smilies in honor of the adventures of [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] today?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

So the Sprinkler guy is there to fix the mound of :poo: problem but not the spigot?

Okay I have to make a mound of :poo: just because I want to have a turn!!! It's a poo tree!

:poo:
:poo::poo:
:poo::poo::poo:
:poo::poo::poo::poo:
:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:
:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:
:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:
:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:
:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:
:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:
:poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo::poo:

FANFREAKINTASTIC,!! :bravo:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Agreed. It has been some time since we had a thread like this. @Casper & @Chumley are going to be upset they missed it.

So the bigger question is this. Who is going to create the tree and mountain of poo smilies in honor of the adventures of @ddnene today?

I'm rather impressed w/everyone's skills today… LOL I can't WAIT to see what happens when [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] gets ahold of this thing… Oh you guys have NO idea how much I need these laughs today, I had a really :poo: weekend...

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

I'm rather impressed w/everyone's skills today… LOL I can't WAIT to see what happens when [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] gets ahold of this thing… Oh you guys have NO idea how much I need these laughs today, I had a really :poo: weekend...

So... was your phone blowing up at the dentist and vet with all the mentions? Lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

I'm rather impressed w/everyone's skills today… LOL I can't WAIT to see what happens when @Chumley gets ahold of this thing… Oh you guys have NO idea how much I need these laughs today, I had a really :poo: weekend...

And, to think we started it just to blow up your phone while you were in the dentist chair. :D

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Nope sorry to disappoint you guys… my phone isn't linked to EBN. I don't get notifications on my phone, just texts… LOL :p

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

I'm so sorry I missed this thread! I have a great plumber too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 32

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

:clap:And here he is [MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION] welcome. I couldn't wait to get out of tjlhe graduation to see where this went. [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] I am not disappointed. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] that is quite a poo tree!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22

Nope sorry to disappoint you guys… my phone isn't linked to EBN. I don't get notifications on my phone, just texts… LOL :p

Well that is a bummer.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

Okay as most of you know, the hubby is out of town… story of my life, LOL

Anyhoo I had used the pressure washer to hose off the back porch this weekend, and now the outdoor spigot keeps dripping… I have turned it as much as I can (which probably isn't much, because I think I have arthritis in my hands…) but it won't stop. Do I need to call a plumber to replace it or have my son try to turn it off?!!

I once had a friend in the military with this same problem, he used cephalosporin or quinalone type of antibiotics, fixed the drip right up!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"

:awwwwman: What a drag it is getting old… LOL Hubby won't get back till the end of June, I'm afraid to see my water bill by then...

If you put a balloon over the spicket end, perhaps it will capture the water, and give you a better idea of the discharge amount, then you can decide how much over what period of time water is being displaced by the small irregular drip, and decide then if a plumber is in order or not....

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

See right away [MENTION=8699]Casper[/MENTION] has to resort to references to his drippy nutsack.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

Dave's answer is just bag it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg