Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I've been watching TV and shows, or movies of late, and you can really see how different stars have aged, people we grew up with, and watched on TV are really starting to show their age, and it seems just like yesterday. Lol. Today is Pete Townshend from The Who's Birthday, he's 69 years old today, it is also Joseph Michael Hills Birthday from ZZ top, he's 65 today, Reggie Jackson is 68 today, Cher has scheduled another concert for October, she is 67 years old, look at The Rolling Stones, Rod Stewart, The Beatles, I watch TV shows and I can't believe how people have changed. It's so scary how fast time flies.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I know the feeling! The old I get-the faster time goes. Too bad most of us don't appreciate being young-until we get old!!:grammy:Ha!ha! My kids used to call my hub and I Sonny and Cher! Lucky Cher got to have plastic surgery now! I didn't.

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I am getting old. I couldn't tell you who's in the charts at the mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I think I am fighting age and then POW Neck goes bad!! I would rather they look their/our age than peeps like Cindy Crawford. B*#$@ lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thing that makes that tough is.... most of those people you can still see videos of their 'hay-day'.... then the next day see them TODAY --- SLAM, they are old and tyou think when the heck did that happen.
[MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] --- same, could not tell you any of the groups or music for today

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I am going to be the crotchety old man sitting on my front porch telling the young whipper snappers to get off my lawn. :)

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I am going to be the crotchety old man sitting on my front porch telling the young whipper snappers to get off my lawn. :)
:ROFL: Me and my husband say the same thing. There were some teens a few weeks ago walking down our street and he stood in the window staring at them because he thought they were going to kick over the garbage can, we knew right then and there what kind of people we are going to be later in life...LOLOLOLOLOL.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.