This may sound weird, but my belly button HURTS BADLY!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Oh I hope you can get some answers. If you have a urgent care, that might be more reasonable. I have good Insurance and I still go to an urgent care when in need. Mainly due to time restraints. Keep us posted. WE are all worried.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Uuuugh after reading the responses I must say I am major bummed. I just took my temp and I do have a slight fever of 100.5

I think it is a pus pocket in the ambilicus or a cyst. But I am guessing it is a puss pocket. And yes, it has gotten more sore since yesterday and if you looked at my belly, you would not know anything was wrong except that my belly is 'pooching' out, and I cannot really hold it in at all, even if I try.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] You need to go and get it looked at!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], I don't know why, when I am cleaning the house I thought of your belly button problem, LOL, My A.D.D. is out of control today I guess. What did you ever do about it, did you ever go get it looked at?? I truly turned the sweeper off so I could log back on before I forgot to ask.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well the pain is gone. I keep cleaning it with peroxide everyday and the lump is obviously like a cyst or something, and it is getting smaller each day. My insurance has gone through now so if it becomes and issue I can now see the doctor YAY!

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Ok first off Im sorry I missed this... Im glad its feeling better BUT Im going to play MOTHER HEN...Get your butt to the Dr Please.....Trust me you dont want to wait even if it feels like its getting better. Better to be safe then sorry... So Monday is a Holiday I expect a report Tuesday lol....

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Just wondering if you went to the doctor? I agree with the others probably an infection or cyst. Keep us updated!!!

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
Well, this thread was a long time ago, but I stumbled upon it and axiously read through it like an episode of mystery diagnosis. But then I got to the end and I still don't know the answer to the mystery :eek:. Are you feeling better now? Did you go to the doctors? What was it? :confused: I hope you don't think I'm being to forward be asking...this thread just got my curiousity and nosiness flowing. I do hope that everything is much better by now!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I suspect in the end it was a yeast infection, and when I tried to clean it I must have irritated it so bad it developed a puss pocket, or ooze pocket. It slowly went away, I used peroxide and gold bond on it daily. Whatever the lump was must have burst, because it slowly began to leak fluid, so slowly that you would never know it was draining. But I would get dried up stuff in there so I knew.

I am thinking maybe I got it from yeast on one of my bullies? Maybe I was playing with one and then had a belly button itch???

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.