Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Re: I have completely LOST my mindā€¦ LOL

Yes Tracey but your a young grandma and I am an old one and not very fit at that, I struggled today just walking for 45 mins I was glad when they blew the whistle.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack

Well I wasn't too happy with the way my summer clothes fit either so back to yogurt, oatmeal, and the gym for me. I like the gym because I can go at my own pace. I tried kick boxing once and I thought I was going to stroke out half way through. Plus with my disability I have fused wrists that dont really move I cant do push ups or anything involving putting pressure on my joints. I have to get some weight off though. You are inspiring me to not be a fat lazy lump!!

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly

No boot camp for me but I did buy a bike recently to get me off the couch. Bike a few times a week and I enjoy it. I was instantly reminded why I used to be in shape growing up. Cuz I did things like go outside and play...Not ready for the spandex yet tho :eek::down:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

You survived! hurrah for you Tracey! how long is the boot camp? i honestly think if i do that, i would just sit at a corner and cry after the first day lol.

It's 3 weeks, but they have courses back to back... If I survive that is... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

a YOUNG G-ma.... !!!

LMAO!!! I'm not that young...

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Well I wasn't too happy with the way my summer clothes fit either so back to yogurt, oatmeal, and the gym for me. I like the gym because I can go at my own pace. I tried kick boxing once and I thought I was going to stroke out half way through. Plus with my disability I have fused wrists that dont really move I cant do push ups or anything involving putting pressure on my joints. I have to get some weight off though. You are inspiring me to not be a fat lazy lump!!

Well I may end up in hospital, but hey at least hospital food will keep the weight off... Lol Good luck Rosalie, hopefully we both will see results soon..

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

No boot camp for me but I did buy a bike recently to get me off the couch. Bike a few times a week and I enjoy it. I was instantly reminded why I used to be in shape growing up. Cuz I did things like go outside and play...Not ready for the spandex yet tho :eek::down:

I love to ride my bike, but here in TN they don't have many trails. I refuse to ride on the road here... People are damn crazy!!! Lol

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)

I have not gone to a boot camp but I did lose 55 pounds between March of last year and now. I changed everything, the way I eat drink, exercise. I believe that is why I am in my neck sling now, damn it, lol

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I have not gone to a boot camp but I did lose 55 pounds between March of last year and now. I changed everything, the way I eat drink, exercise. I believe that is why I am in my neck sling now, damn it, lol

Congrats to you Tracy, that's AWESOME!!! Did you go on a special diet? What about your exercise program? What did you do to your neck?!! Please don't tell me you were doing karate... Lol

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Congrats to you Tracy, that's AWESOME!!! Did you go on a special diet? What about your exercise program? What did you do to your neck?!! Please don't tell me you were doing karate... Lol

High protein, low carb. eating every 2-3 hours small meals. and I starting low weight lifting and the couch to 5k in 9 weeks application on my phone. get the muscle back and your metabolism comes with it. I had a herniated cervical 4/5 and I have a sneaking suspicion it cam with my 30 day plank challenge

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

High protein, low carb. eating every 2-3 hours small meals. and I starting low weight lifting and the couch to 5k in 9 weeks application on my phone. get the muscle back and your metabolism comes with it. I had a herniated cervical 4/5 and I have a sneaking suspicion it cam with my 30 day plank challenge

Oh man Tracy, I hope that your neck heals up soon!!! I wish I could eat small meals, but I'm lucky to have time to eat 3 meals a dayā€¦ LOL I'm constantly running around w/the kids and the dogsā€¦ :ohmy:

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Oh I know that schedule for sure. Carry some low carb high protein bars etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)

[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] hows your second day? :)

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey

Be careful.li know a guy who hit the gym 4 days a week and ran 5 miles a day for years and years and years...now he's a broken down old fart with 2 hip replacements...years of training and exercise and sweat and all for what? Some people are better off just relaxing and watching Netflix all day!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] hows your second day? :)

Today was day 3 and I survived... Whew!!! At least I'm able to move around today, that first day was rough!!! Lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.