Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have the HTC DNA and love it, but will need to get a new one soon, so I am curious who well you like your HTC One.

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Galaxy S4 love love love it. It is the best. As a mom on the go this phone is so awesome. Love text, voice command, sbeam, everything that is on the phone is such a plus and easy to use.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Leon van houkje

Mar 17, 2014
Groningen, North Holland
Country
Holland
Bulldog(s) Names
Leon Van T' Houkje
I have everything from Apple ID never go back to the dark days if android crash after crash and fone freezing up.
I have iPhone 5...iMac...Mac mini...iPad mini iPad 4 plus the missus as a iPhone 5

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
I have everything from Apple ID never go back to the dark days if android crash after crash and fone freezing up.
I have iPhone 5...iMac...Mac mini...iPad mini iPad 4 plus the missus as a iPhone 5

Your I -amazing lol.
It's the signal that let's it down. My work do Htc, Samsung , blackberry all get a better signal (same network )
Because of my grade I get iPhone and iPad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hmm that's interesting, I have a Blackberry as does my hubby, son and daughter, everyone else in my family, and pretty one else I know has an I phone of some sort or another. Members of my family especially my niece, sisters laws, tell me all the time that I should change to the I phone, but I've tried using theirs, and I find them so touchy. I love texting on the Blackberry, maybe because I'm old, and it's what I'm used too lol. My contract for my phone will be up next December, and I'm also able to get an upgrade on a new phone. It seems like you guys like the HTC phones, and I've heard a lot of food things from other people that they like the Samsung phones. Something to think about.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Same hereā€¦ iPhone, iPad mini and a Mac. At least I can somewhat navigate themā€¦ LOL

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
I have the HTC DNA and love it, but will need to get a new one soon, so I am curious who well you like your HTC One.

Galaxy S4 love love love it. It is the best. As a mom on the go this phone is so awesome. Love text, voice command, sbeam, everything that is on the phone is such a plus and easy to use.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Hmm that's interesting, I have a Blackberry as does my hubby, son and daughter, everyone else in my family, and pretty one else I know has an I phone of some sort or another. Members of my family especially my niece, sisters laws, tell me all the time that I should change to the I phone, but I've tried using theirs, and I find them so touchy. I love texting on the Blackberry, maybe because I'm old, and it's what I'm used too lol. My contract for my phone will be up next December, and I'm also able to get an upgrade on a new phone. It seems like you guys like the HTC phones, and I've heard a lot of food things from other people that they like the Samsung phones. Something to think about.

So I love the HTC one. Ive had my iPhone for 4 years and thought I would never switch. And yesterday I switched to the dark side. The system is way better. The picture quality and you have freedom. I realize now with this phone how limited you are on iPhone. However, I do have a Mac and I love love love it. Ive had PC and can't stand it. I had a blackberry before iPhone too and I loved my BlackBerry but it broke haha and iPhone was next. But at the end it's prefrence.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
OMG! I still am in a cave, with a loin cloth................... cave.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Hee-Haw! And I am the BIGGEST ***!! Sonnysillyface.JPG for [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION]

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you [MENTION=6047]jimmyjj[/MENTION] You know-if I didn't have critters, I probably COULD have a proper phone!!!! I have proven my above point! I AM a DUH!:ashamed:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.