Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh man, my son and I just finished watching the Movie Marley and Me, we look over at each other and we're both blubbering. Aren't we a bunch of saps. Lol. Such a sad movie.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Heard about it and will not watch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Mia Amore

Apr 28, 2014
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mia
Oh man, my son and I just finished watching the Movie Marley and Me, we look over at each other and we're both blubbering. Aren't we a bunch of saps. Lol. Such a sad movie.

No that movie is sad. When Mia is doing her bully shark thing I look at my husband and call Mia our clearance puppy. Lol

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I can not watch any movie about animals. It always has something that I know it's going to make me cry. Then I am even more depressed than normally am! When I was a kid I ALWAYS cried watching Lassie. If someone posts a video on here, that might be sad,I can't watch it. Years ago, my son bought me the Lion King. I couldn't even watch it!!!:tissue:

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula

I watched it with my 4 daughters, I could hear the older one sniffling, I had to turn it off as my youngest was crying her eyes out

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I saw that movie in the theatre… it was awful!!! What was even worse was that advertised that movie for kids… we all hated it!!! :gloom:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Ive never seen it, I heard it was a tear jerker.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I actually loved the movie, it has a very sad end but it's really a wonderful movie about the life of a couple and an unruly dog and goes through so many normal life changes... It's sad in parts but also funny, happy, ect. but a must watch for any animal lover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I liked the movie as well but cried my eyes out. I saw it in the theater with my kids and we were all crying. I had read the book before I saw the movie so I knew what I was in store for.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
No I will not watch it, I do not usually watch movies about dogs, I cry way too much when something happens to them. I did see Hachi "A Dog's Tale" with Richard Gere, a sad movie, but a true story. I just wondered why in some movies if there is a dog in it the dog gets killed, why put a dog in the movie in the first place, anyway I cry then too.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I haven't seen Marley and Me but I'd probably need a box of Kleenex nearby me if i watched. I cry at ASPCA commercials...i have to look away tho...too sad. I cry watching the classic Lassie movies...pretty much anything w/animals that shows some kind of heartbreak or hardship.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eight Below is also a great movie.... Super sad though. Also Disney....

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Eight Below is also a great movie.... Super sad though. Also Disney....

Geesh you might as well pull out Old Yeller... I can't watch that stuff!!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I wont even watch it so that makes you a stonger person than me. I cried during the Jungle book when I thought Baloo died

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I wont even watch it so that makes you a stonger person than me. I cried during the Jungle book when I thought Baloo died

Stronger than YOU ???!! The gingerly hot crazy mamma who only uses words I have to google? Hard to believe... :rofl:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.