SO, so Happy with new Pet Pad!!! Thanks Jeannie!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] has outdone herself this time!!!! Several months ago I ordered a custom Pet Pad that our one and only [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] makes and sell's.. I absolutely loved it and loved the fact that I washed it over and over with out it loosing shape or filling. Well...........Mr Vegas found it fun to pull the pet pad out and sling it all around the living room if I wasn't paying attention to him, therefore setting off my OCD~!! :(, The first pad I ordered was fleece, which is way to warm here in FL.

So I once again went to Jeannie with my problems, I customed ordered a new pet pad made of a nice thick cotton WITH tie downs!!! Now I can tie the pad to the crate and Vegas can't pull it out to aggravate me!! (I swear he is smiling the whole time he does it) I can't even begin to explain the quality and workmanship that she put into this pad, EXACTLY what I ordered and wanted. The pictures don't even do it justice!! Pure work of art!!

Here are some pics of Veg's new pet pad, I LOVE it and so does he!! (until he tries to pull it out, lol!

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], am I allowed to post the name of her shop/website so if other's want to check out her pad's they can??

ad2003.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

And she even threw in a handmade toy that Vegas has been chewing on!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I love it! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I made up my mind now I want this one please! No tie downs though cuz it goes on my couch ;)

You can also order these in the EBN store from Jeannie just click the store link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love it! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I made up my mind now I want this one please! No tie downs though cuz it goes on my couch ;)

You can also order these in the EBN store from Jeannie just click the store link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OH I totally forgot about the ebn store! :ashamed:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my gosh… I totally LOVE this!!! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] do you have more cotton ones? I want to get some for my babies for the summer...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How freakin handsome is Mr. Vegas on his new custom made crate pad.... I :luv: him and the pad..... great work Jeannie!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ohhhhhh good golly, Vegas looks quite handsome on his new pad! :love::kisskiss::love::kisskiss::love: Kelly so glad you love it, but I knew you would. It's just perfect! And if I do say so myself, I think it's one of my personal bests. :clap:

[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That one is lovely. Awesome print too. Those look even better than the ones you can buy in the big pet stores. Way to go Jeannie!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh my gosh… I totally LOVE this!!! [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] do you have more cotton ones? I want to get some for my babies for the summer...
I don't but I can make one. I would just need to go get the fabric. If anyone contacts me due to this post, I will donate 10% to EBN's memorial fund. :2thumbs:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

I have yours on my list to do. I'll get the fabric probably next week. :happydance:

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Oh i LOVE it! Love the pattern too! Vegas looks so cute standing on it "its mine" lol.

@JeannieCO would order from you if sending it Germany is economically feasible ;).

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I don't but I can make one. I would just need to go get the fabric. If anyone contacts me due to this post, I will donate 10% to EBN's memorial fund. :2thumbs:

I will totally buy two of them… but I think the cotton fabric would be best right now. It gets SO hot here in the summertime. Whenever you find more fabric let me know… Thanks Jeannie!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.