I am ready to Burst!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I don't know how many people read my resolution. Well looks like one may come true already. Terri wanted us to be moved into the historic district of Jacksonville by the end of this new year.

Today we found and fell in love with an adorable craftsman bungalow on a double lot. It is with in our price range because is needs to be renovated, however is live-able right now.....

These photos don't give it justice because they are only the back and side yard. I took them and then inside I was so excited, I forgot to take more.

Now the task of submitting a contract and selling ours. While we were there, three others came by to see it, Crap, we now are in a rush.
I know the listing agent, do you think I should call her and let her know we want it? Or just wait until mine comes into town and put in a contract with fingers crossed the others didn't want it.
Here is the back of the house (side) it is a brick walled Lanai. The kitchen and dining is on the left and straight ahead is a door and the master

DSCF0066.jpg

this is the opposite view (at the door) and looking out to the Guest house (which has no roof, but repairable and electric and plumbed)

DSCF0068.jpg

This is from the guest house looking out at the side yard (dbl lot), we would put in a fence and bring the RV to the back yard.
DSCF0070.jpg

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Oh how exciting!!! Looks good Bella'smom. Not sure what you should do though. I bought my first house last year so I have never had to deal with selling one.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh that looks sooooo nice how exciting!!!

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
of course our contract would be contingent on us selling. I know the market is bad now, however we bought before it was really up there, so we have some equity and play with our house. And for a 1960's house, it is completely renovated, so I may have a good chance.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Fingers crossed that it all comes together for you!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Wow, look at all the trees!! Very nice! That's one thing I really don't like about living in the desert-- NO trees! Hope it all comes together for you.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i lvoe how the trees cover up the house almost makes you feel like your out in the country. good luck and keep us posted!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I say jump on it. Especially if you have equity in your home then you have room to bring it in at a little lower price and sell it fast. (sorry I watch too many hgtv shows I think) :lol: The new house sounds amazing and if you are in love then I say go for it! But if it doesnt go thru know that what is meant to be will be, hard to remember sometimes I know.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.