Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Anyone else watch this show? It is pretty good!

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
I've caught it a few times. The only thing I slightly dislike about the show is she is quite tough on potential adopters. I don't think things like a fenced in yard should be necessary if the people can handle the dog. I receive alot of complements that Sadie and her big brothers are very well "yard trained" in that they can be loose in the yard and understand their boundry quite will without use of an underground fence.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
I'm watching it for the first time right now.
Another sleepless night for me.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] I love that show! I watch it all the time. She runs a fantastic rescue and I admire that she hires the parolees, She has said how "hard" these men were when they come to work for her and how they immediately softened after working with the dogs a few of the shows has brought tears to my eyes.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Yes have come across it a few times and it is very interesting. Without people like that those poor dogs would have no chance.

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Yes I watch it.... I even have contacted them about volunteering they are about an hour away from us.. Im waiting till all my medical appointments slow down then were going out there.. We also have Wolf Mountain Sancuary out here by us. they used the wolve's as help in creating the wolve's in the Eclipse movie...

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I just saw that show recently and I wanted to like it but it was too much about the people and not enough dogs for me...maybe I caught a lame episode.

bfletch13

Community Veteran
Dec 19, 2010
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Jozi, Wales
Well I watched two episodes for the
first time last night. I thought it was
kinda silly. I appreciate what they are
doing. But I just thought the guys
were a bit over the top.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I just saw that show recently and I wanted to like it but it was too much about the people and not enough dogs for me...maybe I caught a lame episode.

I think you did, I have seen a few that are more focused on the parolees....

[MENTION=400]froggz[/MENTION] I know poor creature and that family seemed like a perfect match.... but just that the wall was too short? That was a bummer. Unfortunately most owners are not like you [MENTION=400]froggz[/MENTION] who take much time to enforce and train their pets properly....

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=18]Pendragon[/MENTION] that is so awesome!! you will def have to update me when u go up there. Tia has an EB that came from SoCal Bulldog Rescue who was used as a bait dog. Formely known as Tundra now her name is Ruby Red Slippers!!! and the wolf sanctuary has got be incredible!! They are such majestic creatures

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Thanks Pendragon I am a member of Defenders for Wildlife so i always get updates in the things going on with the wolves but had no clue about this sanctuary.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.