Happy New Year!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Heres hoping that this year is wonderful and brings great things for everyone! :)
On a side note, my uncle's horse pulled fire steam engine is in the roses parade today so if you watch the parade watch for it. He usually walks next to the steamer with his dalmation, Blaze. I think they said their position is like number 92 or something, whatever that means. Obviously not in the beginning. haha.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Happy New year to you also, you are going to have a busy year with a toddler, a new baby AND Mugsy and Cutty, SShheww, makes me tired to even think about it!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Happy New Year to all!!!! Wonder how many bulldogs we can help in 2011???

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] its ok the tillman float wasnt as good as last year I didnt think. I actually barely saw him for a half a second. :( Sierra surely LOVED watching the dogs jumping in the water tho, she was stretching up trying to see where they were landing. haha (as if she could see into the tv)

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1578]NICASFINEST[/MENTION] there are a few of us southern cali people on here actually, small world huh? We are in the inland empire, where are you from?

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
hI SORRY JUST NOTICE YOU REPLIED WE ARE IN LA, SO DO YOU GO TO DR. BUTCHKO? MY BULLY WAS BORN AT HIS OFFICE...I HAVE NEVER TAKEN HIM THERE MY SELF THOUGH...IT WAS HARD FINDING A VET OFFICE WENT THRU SEVERAL TILL I FOUND ONE I THINK I WILL STICK WITH!!! SAW SO MANY BULLYS THE FIRST TIME I TOOK HIM THAT IT MADE ME AT EASE BECAUSE THEY KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH BULLYS:whew:...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1578]NICASFINEST[/MENTION] That's great that you found a wonderful bully vet ... we are always looking for personal recommendations. If you haven't already maybe you could add your vet to the recommended vet thread that we have here in our forums!!!???

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Don't know how I missed this one. HAPPY NEW YEAR, everyone. (Just a little late :eek:) I watched the Rose Parade, wish I'd seen this before so I knew what to be watching for!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1578]NICASFINEST[/MENTION] Yes have used Butchko a few times and my boy was born there as well. I dont go there on a regular basis just because the wait is so long and for things like shots I dont worry so much. I do however take the boys there for any reason that I think may be a more serious flat nose issue but thankfully havent had much in that way. Yes please add your vet to the list if he isnt already, people are always looking for good bully vets!

Most Reactions

Members online