Coconut Oil: The Oil that everyone is talking about.
There is so much talk going around about coconut oil these days. How it can help with literally everything. Is it actually healthier than other oils? There are short term test being run on how healthy it actually is, but for now here are some great ways coconut oil can be used:
1. Stain Remover Mix with Baking Soda for effective stain remover.
2. Moisturizing your skin - Fatty Acids locks moisture in skin.
3. Prevent Stretch marks during Pregnancy - Rub on your skin daily.
4. Oil Pulling - Swish oil in mouth for around 15 Minutes. It pulls toxins out of your body. Spit out and rinse mouth when finished. Do not swallow!
5. Cooking - Replace with olive oil and/or butter.
6. Bug bites/Bee stings - apply to bite. Will heal fast and take stinging out.
7. Eye Makeup Remover - Get rid of that stubborn eye makeup!
8. Sunscreen - Coconut Oil is a natural SPF4 sunscreen!
9. Chapstick - Rub it on your lips for a great smell and feel, while protecting your lips!
10. Sooth Psoriasis or Eczema
LEARN A LESSON FROM YOUR DOG, NO MATTER WHAT LIFE BRINGS YOU, KICK SOME GRASS OVER THAT AND MOVE ON.
There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your life.
Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings
Well isn't this cool!! Never knew all this, need to get some for the bee stings!! Thanks
@Vikinggirl Wow, thanks for the info, where do you get it from supermarket or from store, I tried to find it once and no success.
does it have to be a particular type ?
I have found that when you are deeply troubled, there are things you get from the devoted companionship of a dog that you can get from no other source
Great info=thank you!!
It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"