animal planet's "the haunted"

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
there has been a marathon of this show all day. some very terrifying episodes! but i can't stop watching and now i'm scared. i made spicy thai food for dinner and i've been watching ghost stuff all day, definitely a recipe for nightmares. :down:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
haha havent seen that show but we do love our ghost shows thats for sure. I cant watch them if hubby is away or I will be creeped out.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I love that show too. I spent the night in a haunted house once. The owners of the house told us stories all night of what people had experienced. Kind of eeeeearie! But fun.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Gonna have to add that show to our list of tivoed shows. We love ghost hunters the most but then ghost adventures and then there is another one, cant think of the name. They are all trippy. LOVE haunted stuff although I am not sure I could stay the night in a haunted house. lol

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
OMG!! I am the BIGGEST chicken in AZ!! I would NEVER watch anything like that, I'd be awake all night. My husband is in Denver and all my kids are grown and so this is the first time in my life I've been all by myself. I'm very proud of myself. My middle daughter lives around the block and I haven't called her at all (in the middle of the night to say I'm scarred, I'm coming over there). You seriously could not pay me enough to go near a haunted house in bright sunshine! :eek:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.