What's on your plate for Easter Dinner??

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well tradition is pretty much gone out of my house, having two adult son's that live in different states. Just Joe and I. We are having LOTS of Crab Legs and fresh steamed asparagus. I had a big ham at Christmas and neither one of was in the mood. What are you all having??

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Your meal sounds awesome Kelly… I should fly down!!! LOL

My hubby is gone, but his mom & uncle are coming over. We are having ham, homemade potato salad, fresh green beans, deviled eggs and rolls. Mae Mae (my MIL) is bringing fried chicken as well and Lily is decorating an easter bunny cake. Been in the kitchen all day I'm ready for a nap… LOL

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm going to make meatloaf with some grass fed ground beef I got from a ranch in Northern CA, and will roast a bunch of veggies I just got today at the Farmer's Market. For dessert…fresh strawberries and whipped cream! :drool:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I'm going to make meatloaf with some grass fed ground beef I got from a ranch in Northern CA, and will roast a bunch of veggies I just got today at the Farmer's Market. For dessert…fresh strawberries and whipped cream! :drool:

Henny, when I lived in Ohio (born and raised) we always picked out a cow from a farm, grass fed only, and bought the whole cow. I had a deep freezer and we had it all butcherd. NOTHING BETTER! I miss having it.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Roast with steamed carrots! Would much rather go with the crab legs though!! Yum!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Henny, when I lived in Ohio (born and raised) we always picked out a cow from a farm, grass fed only, and bought the whole cow. I had a deep freezer and we had it all butcherd. NOTHING BETTER! I miss having it.

I'm just discovering grass-fed/finished meat myself, Kelly, and love it so far! I ordered 20lbs from that ranch and tonight i'm having some New York steak :) Wow, that's so amazing to choose your own COW(!!!) I definitely understand why you'd need a huge freezer for that. There are places you can check out online that will deliver grass fed whole or half cows to you, FYI. But that's pretty cool, Kelly!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
We have roast beef ,roast potatoes , green beans with Polish breadcrumbs sauce on them ,Yorkshire pudding and gravy
Also home made ham and for afters new york cheesecake (if i dont mess the last one up that is )

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Our traditions went in the toilet when my mom passed 10 years ago but we still get together with friends and family and have a massive crawfish boil at the paintball field. Personally I don't eat that nasty stuff so I will grill me up a nice Kobe steak when we get home. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I will more than likely grill some yard bird. I actually have the day off. :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
at the risk of sounding like a total dum-dum, what the heck is a "yard bird", David? is that Texas slang for a chicken? LOL!!

Yep. Had a buddy just call me and he got a field feast on his property so we will have it tomorrow as well. (Wild hog)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.