...And yet another Grocery Store story.....

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
My grocery store is about a mile from me so I pretty much stop daily. That is why I have so many crazy stories. Soo today, I stop, when I pulled in the parking lot I see the same older homeless man that has been sitting out front all week. I feel guilty every time I pass him but this store has many homeless people standing outside and I DO give all the time. This man is new. I noticed him probably on Monday and seen him there every day this week. I always say "Hi" to him as I pass him.

Today as I am getting grocery's for a nice Easter dinner I felt like helping him out. I bought him a 12 inch sub and a bottle of Gatorade. When I left the store I handed him the sub and the Gatorade, along with $5 bucks, and told him to have a nice Easter.

He pointed his long dirty finger at me with long dirty nails and YELLED at me ..... " I KNEW you would help me today, I have been watching you all week, GOD told me you would help me today!!!!!"......OK YEEEEEEKSSSSS!!!! But,:) I just laughed and told him to have a good day. "Watching me all week kind of gave me the creepers!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That was nice of you, but your right, he was a little creepy, saying that, but hey, he know a pretty woman when he sees one. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He knows a sweetheart when he sees one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my gosh Kelly, that would of totally creeped me out as well :eek: You are always so nice, you have a heart of gold!!! I don't always give to our homeless here, they have caught several of them w/lots of cash ($5,000 or more) and driving away in an expensive car. The put out the homeless vet sign, but then you find out that they are lying :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:scared: that is totally creepy!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
It's a great story Kelly. Just look over your shoulder when you get in your car ! lol

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You are kind and thoughtful. Homeless.jpg :yes:

- - - Updated - - -

You are kind and thoughtful. Homeless.jpg :yes:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You are most kind and thoughtful. Homeless.jpg :yes:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
You are a good person I cant say I am as I gave a homeless person my loose change over there and he said no notes so he got nothing

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.