Fromm's March Madness Winner Prize

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Ok, so as everyone probably already knows, we were the winner for this contest, Yay!, which we were and still are very excited and happy about. Not only did we get the recognition and Bodie's cute pic on the EBN homepage, but we also won a 26lb bag of Fromm's Pork and Peas kibble...or so we thought! Yesterday in the mail I received an envelope and inside was a certificate from Fromm's for a free 26lb or 30lb bag of kibble of our choice. Of course this certificate is to be presented at any local retailer that carries Fromm's. So, this is why I'm a little aggravated and writing this post! I live in eastern NC, we currently don't have any retailers that carry Fromm's products!! The nearest distributor is in Charlotte and the closest location they will distribute to is 3 hours away in Raleigh, NC! I know this info because where I currently buy Bodie's food, he eats Merrick, has tried for the last couple of years to get Fromm's in her store. Of course she could order directly from Fromm's Family, but who in their right mind would want to pay for packaging and shipping for retail purposes when she gets all of her products from a distributor for no packaging and shipping costs?!?!
So, what am I to do? I'm disappointed because nowhere in the contest did it say I'd receive a certificate voucher to purchase a free bag of food, it just said I'd win a 26lb bag of Fromm's Pork and Peas!! I was under the impression that I'd actually be receiving a bag of food in the mail...

BullyLove!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sorry to hear there is no retailer close to you, I'll get in touch with the rep and find out what we can do. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Sounds good, thanks!!
We'd love to have access to Fromm's here in eastern NC, I can't understand why the distributor in Charlotte won't make arrangements to deliver the extra 3 hours?!? There are actually many many people who want to switch to Fromm's but don't have access...frown face

BullyLove!!!

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
yeah fromms is hard to get your hands on in some places. I am actually quite shocked that I have 3 places within 15 mins from me that distribute it. Would buying it on their site work for the code?

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
I'm not sure about buying it directly from them. The certificate doesn't have any kind of code on it. The only code it does have is for making sure it is a legitimate certificate from Fromm's. (fraud identity code)
I'm just going to wait to hear back from "desertskybulldogs" and see what she can find out for me. I guess my only other option is to call Fromm's directly and see what they can do for me. I really was looking forward to getting the food, even though I can't really switch Bodie to Fromm's, only because I don't like having to order and ship his food, there's always the worry he'd run out, but I did want to see if he'd like it and was planning on using it mainly as treats and possibly putting a small amount into his daily feedings.
So, fingers crossed that something can be figured out!!

BullyLove!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Have you looked into pet flow? Free shipping with an auto ship

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Sounds good, thanks!!
We'd love to have access to Fromm's here in eastern NC, I can't understand why the distributor in Charlotte won't make arrangements to deliver the extra 3 hours?!? There are actually many many people who want to switch to Fromm's but don't have access...frown face

BullyLove!!!

The retailer that is selling Fromms may have exclusive rights to sell it. That is how it is by me. Out of all the great places we have to choose from to purchase our food from only one chain is allowed to carry it because of the exclusive deal they have with Fromms in our area. It may not be the case but it could be.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Well I thought I had found somewhere to get Fromms...but unfortunately, if was not true, frowns all around,
Our groomer mentioned it to me yesterday, she also told me of 1 other place that she "thinks" may carry it, however, it's roughly a 45 minute drive. So...
Idk what to do about this?

BullyLove!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well I thought I had found somewhere to get Fromms...but unfortunately, if was not true, frowns all around,
Our groomer mentioned it to me yesterday, she also told me of 1 other place that she "thinks" may carry it, however, it's roughly a 45 minute drive. So...
Idk what to do about this?

BullyLove!!!

Lisa as have you heard back from Fromm? [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes they are going to send her a bag I sent her a message this am :up:

I love Fromm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They are awesome. :2thumbs:

OP
BodiesMom

BodiesMom

Feb 18, 2014
Eastern NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bodie
Whew! What a relief! Thank you very much for helping with this [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

BullyLove!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.