I am going through a tough time right now...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just an update on my grandfather, I received a phone call at 9 this morning that he had passed away this morning. Today marked the 2 year anniversary for my aunt's passing and now my grandfather. It's going to make a hard easter for me but happy easter everybody!!

:grouphug: I'm so very sorry to hear this :(. Big hugs to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Just an update on my grandfather, I received a phone call at 9 this morning that he had passed away this morning. Today marked the 2 year anniversary for my aunt's passing and now my grandfather. It's going to make a hard easter for me but happy easter everybody!!
So very sorry for the loss of your Grandfather. He has left his suffering,and is in peace with his passed loved ones. Unfortunately, it is those left behind that suffer.My condolences to you and your family.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

april, I am so sorry for your loss and heart broken you did not make it out to see him before hand. Hugs and many prayers being said for you :hug:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

I'm so very sorry to hear this April... Sending lots of hugs & prayers to you and your family!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry for your loss April, and sorry you weren't able to travel before his passing. I'm sure he knew that you loved him, and I sure he felt that love. He will forever be in your heart and memories. It's always hard for the ones that are left behind, but our loved ones are in a better place where they don't have pain or suffering anymore. Know that he loved you too, and I hope you get to see your family soon. We are all here for you if you need to talk, vent or cry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time. Take care.

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
So so sorry for your loss April. I too am going through one hell of a tough time at the moment and am here if you need to talk to somebody xxx

OP
xxaprilrose

xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
hey guys im sorry i havnt been on here to thank all of you guys but its been busy... but thank you all! it means so much to me. It's hard right now, and i am more frustrated knowing if i had gone the weekend my boss complained about letting me go, i would have said my goodbyes. But i hope hes in a better place. And i sincerely want to thank all of you for the support. it really does help and mean a lot to me.

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
So sorry April. My heart breaks for you. I know your grandpa is in a better place. He knows you loved him.

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
Sorry April to hear the sad news about your Grandpa. :hug: I was overseas when my beautiful Grandma passed away suddenly, I was so upset, but she was surrounded by family when she passed. There was no way I could get home to say goodbye and the last thing she would what was me to be in a state over it.

I took time out after she passed for myself (only an hour) and lit a candle sat down with no interruptions and remembered all the good times with her, I did a cheers to her, with her favourite drink.

Your grandpa would rather you remember all the good times and chats, he knows you loved him. He would not want you to go through all this turmoil. I know no words can help at the moment. But be kind to yourself and you did the best with the circumstances you were in.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im so sorry for your loss hunny xxx ;-(

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Im so sorry April. I just read this thread now. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online