I HATE Joe has FB!!! LOL

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Now I can't make fun of my nerd husband!!! He demanded that I take this off and was soooo :cursing: mad for posting it. LMAO~!!!! He was drunk, and I had a few, sorry it's sideways, but he felt the need to get up and dance.....LOLLOLLOL~!!!!!! I caught him on video. And I hate the fact he comments on anything I post and sends me stupid stuff. Oh well welcome to 2014 Joe!! Here's for your entertainment that he made me take off FB and was yelling at me........ LMAO~!!!!! You have to click the picture for it to play.........Oh lord I am rolling, because he was soooo mad~!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: : rofl: ?....... I remember this well!! :rofl:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:rofl: : rofl: ?....... I remember this well!! :rofl:

I know right????........well he just now seen it tonight on FB and threw a fit on me LMAO!!!! Demanded that I delete it!!!! Oh..... lolololol~!!!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is priceless.... Can't delete it!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
This is priceless.... Can't delete it!!!

I agree!!!! LMAO~!!!! sorry he can't take a poke/joke, he's an engineer so therefore he is very "nerdy" and does not want anything like this posted when he is out of control, ALWAYS has to be in control, being the quirkey nerd he is, but I love my nerd!! ME on the other hand............... well I sh*t my white skirt!!! Opposites do attract, LOL

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I agree!!!! LMAO~!!!! sorry he can't take a poke/joke, he's an engineer so therefore he is very "nerdy" and does not want anything like this posted when he is out of control, ALWAYS has to be in control, being the quirkey nerd he is, but I love my nerd!! ME on the other hand............... well I sh*t my white skirt!!! Opposites do attract, LOL

This is is too freakin funny.... The more her protests the hard you can laugh!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Just hope he never joins EBN !!! Lol. I too remember that video it was so funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OMG I remember that Kelly, I was cracking up!!! I'm glad that my hubby hates FB… LOL

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
That is hilarious, my hubby would not be impressed if I put that on FB LOL, it is funnier because he demanded you take it off.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
LOL but it's so cute! and he dances pretty well (waaaay better than the way my husband dances and he's not even drunk) with grace!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
hmmm I think I agree with joe. lol! That is pretty funny. I hate that my wife is on FB..its always why did you like this? or why did you like that?..whos this person?..whos that person? Without FB youd never know what the guy who sat next to you in high school ALgebra is having for lunch today..so it is a useful tool right?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Joe' milkshake brings all the girl to the yard, lo!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
So glad my hubby hates anything about fb, why was you not up dancing with him Kelly

Most Reactions